5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Clippers
I have always had the dull and boring 1.99 drugstore clippers. So I did a little searching and tried these out. Mainly for 3 reasons
1. Sharpend cutters
2. Price
3. Stainless Steel
Published on July 6, 2012 by Chad

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but Hard to Use
Published 10 months ago by Wanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Clippers, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Stainless Steel Nail Clipper with Nail File and Pouch by ToiletTree Products. Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (Misc.)
1. Sharpend cutters
2. Price
3. Stainless Steel
I have never used sharpened clippers before, oh wow! I had to show my wife. (I got the eyebrow raise in surprise) She thought I got them for her. Well no. I may have to order another set. But they clip both my finger and toe nails nicely. I have STRONG toe nails, these just smooth on through them with no issues. I do like the little carry case, fits nicely in my shaving kit. If you are searching and don't want to climb up the price scale to far with fingernail clippers, then I highly recommend these.
Cons:
They will leave and edge on your nail where the cutting occurerd. Meaning you will have to use the file abit to round out some of the cutting edges on your nails.
Also, your nails WILL go FLYING! I cut mine now out on the front deck. Cutting these in your bedroom will definatley piss off your spouse. :)

All in all a great product. Exactly what I was looking for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but Hard to Use, October 23, 2013
Wanda (California) - See all my reviews
Nice ergonomic design, agreeably large size, good sharp "snap" and clean cut. However, the opening for the nail is too narrow. It's frustrating to have to jockey the thing around to get the nail in place, and nails with curvature just don't fit well into the slot. I'd planned to buy several more of these as stocking-stuffers, but having used mine for a few months now, I've changed my mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am fully satisfied, September 24, 2012
What can I say? Everything exactly as I wanted. Could not be better. Clipper is very sharp and does not leave burrs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Superior Cutting Advantage but Rather Narrow Slot, January 1, 2014
This clipper has a much better mechanical advantage than other run-of-the-mill nail clippers and the cutting edge is finer and stronger as well. The cutting slot is rather narrow making it difficult to apply to the curved edge of ones nails. The file is rather tiny 'though adequate enough. A wider blade would make for better control while filing. I wish the rivet had a hole like most other clippers so it could be mounted on a key chain. The case is rather bulky; a finer sheath matching the slick style of the cutter would be an improvement. My 28 year old son tried it and felt the same as I did about its pros and cons. All in all, the cutter edge and power advantage make this a worthwhile purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Sharp! High quality!, February 28, 2012
These nail clippers are very high quality and the included nail file and nice case is a nice bonus to keep the clippers stored in. They have stayed very sharp over the past month of using the clippers where as in the past I've always noticed my nail clippers quickly getting tiny nicks in them that dull their ability to clip. These Stainless Steel Nail Clippers haven't given me that problem at all! Plus, I really like the matte finish and subtle styling differences that make these clippers definitely high quality and nice clippers!

Disclosure: I received a Bamboo Towel Rack for free in exchange for a review on my blog A Mom's Take. The opinions above are my own and no compensation was received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and great quality, November 13, 2013
Well made and great quality. It comes with really nice leather case and good quality file . highly recommended .

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail clippers sharp, October 28, 2013
Husband has been looking for good clippers. He has only used a couple of times, but seems to like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, October 25, 2013
It is hard to get excited about nail clippers but these are the sharpest easiest cutting clippers. The basic idea is the same as any clipper....you squeeze, it cuts the nail. But the sharp blades make the cut smooth and easy through thicker nails. The finish is a dark gray and looks well made. The file is compact and easy to use for a man who doesn't want to carry around a woman's nail file. I like that the file is all metal, and won't likely wear down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet tree nail clippers, July 6, 2013
These are GREAT! Nail clippers are somethine we all need, I got tired of my five and dime pairs every 3 mo. these are well made and easy to use this is my second pair the last ones I bought 7 years ago! That's VALUE!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fingernail Clipper too Wide, January 24, 2013
The Fingernail Clipper is a little too wide. I would have liked it better if it were narrower as a result I'm back to using my old one. I will say the clipper is sharp and the file is fine.

Rate and Discover Movies