Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2011
Just a couple of 20mm spring bar pins for a watch. I change bands once in a while from a metal to a nylon velcro band so I figured at one point I'd destroy one of these switching between the bands. Needless to say they have held up admirably. Pretty inexpensive to have a few spares lying around just in case.
on December 17, 2012
I keep my watches for many years--at least, I try to. Sometimes the watch bands need replacing.It's no longer like years ago where you "had to" purchase a generic replacement watch band--now (because of companies like amazon.com) you can shop by brand names.Many times during the watch band changeover process,the watchband spring bar pins would get bent or they would be launched somewhere and lost.In changing the watchbands,I found the Paylak TSJX1327 watch case opener extra large repair kit to be a Godsend.It,too,is sold on amazon.com.It has a straight metal tool and on one end is a 2 pronged fork that makes removal and re-placement of the steel spring bar pins a snap.It "used to" take me about a 1/2 hour to do this and most times I wasn't successful!The pins would get bent or lost!This same straight tool has measured markings so you can tell what size (length) watchband spring bar pins you'll need.The order arrived very fast--along with the Timex Expedition watch band in the same shipping box.That's the 2nd identical Timex watchband that I purchased from this seller--very nice quality!
on February 26, 2014
These appear to be superior quality compared with many of the other pins available on Amazon. However, that quality is also reflected in the thicker shafts which were unable to fit the band of my Seiko Titanium 100 watch. My mistake though as I'd not measured the whole diameter before purchasing and the pin diameter is clearly stated on the posting.

They shipping package contained a single small plastic resealable bag in which were the two pins. Packaging was fine and I was also happy with the prompt delivery through Prime.
on January 17, 2016
When you're changing watchbands and a pin shoots across the room, you have to buy a new one. As a bonus you get another spare for the next band change mishap. When it fits you are a satisfied customer. That's me!
review image
VINE VOICEon March 2, 2014
This is a product where the item either works or it doesn't, it's five star or one star. in this case, these pins most certainly work. I used them on a new watch band that didn't come with provided pins. These pins looked correct and fit perfectly. The springs were very strong and should hold my new watch band securely to my watch for years to come. Five stars.
on September 18, 2010
Perfect fit, quick delivery. Sure I could have gotten them cheaper if I went out and hunted for them, but why?
on August 21, 2013
They're simple little things. Not much to talk about, works fine and that's that! Would order these again without hesitation. Be wary of complaints on these, most complaints I saw had more to do with the individual retailer than the product itself. That goes for anything on amazon.
on February 27, 2013
Ordered a new watch band but the description said nothing about including spring bars. Glad I bought them as the old ones were a bear to remove and........zing.......one flew across the room. New ones quickly slid into new band and voila! Just like a new watch.
on April 7, 2013
These are exactly what they say they are. They fit a 20mm Watch band, and seem sturdy enough. I've only used them for a few weeks, but they haven't broken yet. I can't speak to their long-term durability.
on December 12, 2012
I bought them in case I needed them with a replacement band. Turned out the ones I took off the old one were fine, I didn't destroy or lose them, and didn't need these after all. I guess they'll just go into inventory...