Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stairway To Heaven (2007 Remastered Version)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 30, 2008
I am kind of sick of this song because i've heard it many times, so I regret buying it (3 weeks ago), however for fans of "STH", this song has a great solo, flutes, nice lyrics (you cant hear the supposed backmasking on this recording because it's remastered), but since it's remastered from the original version it sounds better than the original version. this song is really long also, nearly 9 minutes.

SO Overall, if you like led Zeppelin, this is worth a shot.
"Stairway To Heaven" was one of the "must have" songs when starting to build my MP3 music collection. This is an excellent version of my favorite Led Zeppelin song!

Highly Recommended!

CFH
on December 31, 2014
Well done crisp clear digital recording. And it's a Classic even my son loves Zeplin. It did take a while for it to download and I had an excellent internet connection. Haven't really downloaded too many from amazon and even though it loads directly into itunes (if selected) it did take several minutes for me to get it to work. Because of that I just might keep my itunes account active.
on July 16, 2013
I am a fan since I was a kid and first heard the vinyl of the song playing. It became the the background sound of my life it was played at dances and at roller rinks and every get together that I experienced growing up. This remastered version is crisp and clear.
on May 8, 2008
This is a Zep standard and the remastering is remarkable! I love it and Robert Plant and the rest of the group! Buy it or just wonder if what I say is true. (it is)
on April 29, 2010
Not much to say here - the very best of Led Zeppelin, and an experience in a massive production of tonal excellence and execution. Jimmy Page & company at their absolute highest point.
on November 9, 2012
This is a rock classic, so the music rates five stars. But the imperfections of the recording process show through and remastering hasn't fixed all of them, so four stars it is.
on March 19, 2010
Remastered sounds so much clearer. It could be my audiophile Sennheiser HD555 headphones but listening to this song is so clear and awesome. Well worth the .99 cents.
on August 26, 2008
100 times more sublime than the original.
We were transfixed, frozen in time and space.
When it was over we had no choice
but to replay it. A sheer pleasure!
on September 16, 2012
This song is timeless and hadn't heard it in years.........what fun it was find it on Amazon and download to my Nook........Great Song !!!!!