This versatile piece of workout equipment is compact and ideal for home use.
- Dual action, padded push-pull handlebars
- Variable resistance tension dial to adjust workout intensity
- Smooth, gliding elliptical motion with strap resistance
- Small footprint to fit in almost any workout area
- Electronic fitness monitor with easy-to-read numbers tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and scans with simple, one-button control
- Ideal for losing weight, building endurance, and toning muscles
- Leveling stabilizer end caps
- Non-slip pedals
- Measures 19.5-by-59-by-40.5 inches (W x H x D)
- 250-pound weight limit
This product includes limited manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship of one year on the frame and 90 days on parts.
Stamina Products Inc. was founded in 1987, and was one of the first companies to develop infomercial products with the introduction of the American Gladiator Home Gym. Stamina has also introduced products including the AeroPilates Performer, InStride Walker, Body Dome, and GYROTONIC Transformer. In addition to the Stamina brand, the company's products include Body by Jake, Suzanne Somers, Tony Little, Cosmopolitan, Brenda DyGraf, Denise Austin, and BodyShaping brands.