A great way to burn calories when the weather takes a turn for the worse, the Stamina Avari GX 8 cross trainer is an ideal choice for home workout enthusiasts. The Avari GX 8 is distinguished by its patent-pending Up-Link technology, which lets you choose whether to emphasize your upper or lower body while on the trainer for a more balanced overall workout. In manual mode, you'll enjoy complete control of the speed and resistance. As an alternative, you can let the advanced computer system take over, with an interactive program that keeps you working within your target heart rate zone--a surefire way to achieve maximum fitness results. In total, the trainer offers 15 programmed workouts and 25 resistance levels, helping it accommodate all fitness levels and exercise goals. Plus, it's easy to adjust the speed and resistance on the fly thanks to the intuitive push-button controls.
The Avari GX 8 is self-powered, so you can enjoy the smooth, quiet elliptical motion regardless of whether you're near an electrical outlet. The Stay Put foot pedals, meanwhile, offer 180-degree rotating toe/heel pieces that position the feet correctly and keep them in place. Finally, the trainer offers a large, easy-to-read console that tracks your workout time, resistance level, heart rate, time, calories burned, RPM, distance, and speed. Other details include an interactive heart rate monitor with a hand sensor and telemetry strap, a 20-inch natural stride, and a 300-pound weight capacity. The Avari GX 8 measures 26 by 65 by 100 inches (W x H x D) and carries a five-year warranty on the frame and a one-year warranty on parts.
Features and Specifications:
- Dual action handlebars works upper and lower body
- Up-Link technology to increase or decrease upper body workout intensity
- StayPut foot pedal with 180 degree rotating toe/heel piece to position feet either to the front or back of the pedal without slipping
- Push-button control to change programs, adjust speed, and change resistance on the fly
- Self-powered, no electrical outlet needed
- Interactive heart rate monitor, hand sensor and telemetry strap
- Choose programs that adjust your workout to keep you within your target heart rate zone
- Large, easy-to-read console displays workout time, resistance level, heart rate, calories burned, time in target heart rate zone, RPM, distance, and speed
- 15 program options
- 25 resistance levels
- 20-inch natural stride
- 300-pound weight capacity
- Footprint: 26 inches wide by 100 inches long
- Height: 65 inches
- Targeted Training: Low-impact cardiovascular fitness, upper and lower body strengthening
- Recommended Use: Light commercial-quality elliptical for home use
- Material: Painted, pewter gray steel frame
- Assembly required
Five-year frame warranty, one year warranty on parts
What's in the Box?
Avari GX 8 elliptical trainer, owner's manual