Enjoy an effective low-impact aerobic workout in your home with the Stamina 5325 upright stationary bike--a great tool for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. The Stamina 5325's magnetic resistance gives you a quiet, smooth workout with a tension dial that lets you choose and change the intensity/resistance anytime during your workout.
The Stamina 5325 one-touch exercise monitor. See larger image for more features.
The 5325 lets you choose your own workout intensity with the eight-step adjustable tension control, or use one of the six preset programs with pace guide. The aero handlebars have built-in pulse sensors to check your heart rate while you are working out, and the oversized, sculpted seat is padded and adjustable to fit any size rider. The electronic, battery-operated monitor lets you know when you are working within your target heart rate zone, and keeps you motivated during your workout by displaying speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
Features and Specifications
- Resistance: Smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance
- Easy-to-reach tension dial controls with eight-step tension levels
- Large, easy-to-read monitor displays all tracking information on one screen
- Built-in InTouch monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories, and scans with simple, one-button control
- 6 preset fitness programs with pace guide
- Built-in hand pulse sensors on handlebars
- Comfortable, oversized wrapped vinyl seat, multiple seat positions adjusts to fit most users
- Oversized, weighted pedals
- Wheels for easy transport, leveling stabilizer caps
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year on frame, 90 days on parts
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don't take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.
Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints. Because it is an impact-free activity, stationary cycling can be a lifelong form of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate).