Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stamp It!: The Ultimate Stamp Collecting Activity Book
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 27, 2007
I purchased Stamp It! for my nine year old grandson. The book is spiral bound and has a sturdy hard cover. It is colorful and informative. Great for the beginner stamp collectors.
on October 2, 2008
I have never known anything at all about stamp collecting, and I thought this book was a wonderful introduction--so many cool ideas and activity pages. Well worth the money.
on December 20, 2008
I purchased this book for my 10 year old grandson. He is absolutely thrilled with it. The book gives him a fun way to organized his stamps into very interesting categories.
on February 9, 2010
Stamp collecting is a fun family activity, and this binder is a great way to start! The seller provided lots of unique and foreign stamps to get us started. And the book is full of creative activites for the stamps you collect. It's a great way to make geography meaningful to your children. Try it - you'll like it!
on February 10, 2011
Great for beginners of all ages to introduce the art and science of stamp collecting.
Colorful pictures and activities to activate interest. Perfect for youngsters. Easy to read and handy zip lock storage in back.
All that is needed are stamps, hinges and tongs.
Pages available for collection of stamps.
on February 24, 2010
This is a good stamp book for my son (7 y.o)who likes get systematization of everything what he looks; the interesting activity: many stamps inside which can organize and study the history.., etc. My son is really enjoying !!!
on August 31, 2015
I previously purchased this book for my grandson and I give it 3-stars for the content. It is not a conventional stamp album (arranged by country, etc.). It is arranged by topics and interest groups (places you have visited, animals, plants, etc.) so it is clearly for beginners. However, I gave this review 1 star because I recently ordered a "new" book and received one that was nearly new, but was written in on the opening page by someone previously. That was most disappointing because it was for my granddaughter (on short notice) so that she would have the same book as her older brother. I must say that Amazon very graciously gave me a full refund. The lesson seems to be, watch out for third party vendors in Amazon and what they represent as "new."
on November 2, 2011
I purchased this for my 9 year old nephew and he is really enjoying learning about collecting stamps and about all the different countries. His father was impressed about the care that was taken with the packaging and said how much fun they both had looking at all the stamps used on the wrapping before even opening the book! Well done!
on March 28, 2013
I gave this to my grandson on his 8th birthday to start him on stamp collecting as a hobby. He was excited. The book's grouping of stamps according to what might interest a child is a great idea. After a visit to the U.S. Postal Museum in Washington, DC, this was the perfect birthday present.
on February 26, 2014
It was a beautiful book, but not appropriate for my 6 year old grandson's use. We were expecting to receive a book with pictures of the stamps that he could match with his collection and mount them on the appropriate space. The pages were mostly open and contained much print, which was interesting, but above his reading level.