Date Stamp? Does The Panasonic Lumix stamp the date on pictures?
asked by Annie Grey on November 8, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
vote
Red eye removal is available on the Lumix DMC ZS8. However, this setting will work only when AF Mode is set to face detection. See page 80 of the Owners Manual for Advanced Features that is on the CD for this model. It also states it may not be corrected "under certain conditions."
KNT answered on February 25, 2012

A
votes
Which model??
Allan Hawkins V answered on December 17, 2011

A
votes
dmc zs8
equate answered on December 23, 2011

A
votes
Right, the DMC-ZS8. I'm still trying to find an answer to that question. Also, has anyone heard anything good about the DMC ZS9?
Annie Grey answered on December 30, 2011

A
votes
My question with the FS8 is does it have a red-eye removal after the picture is taken on the camera? My other cameras have this but I don't think this one does. Can anyone please advise me? Thanks......
JDK answered on December 31, 2011

A
votes
I have the same question as JDK, but mine is the MC-ZS8....are we talking about the same camera. I think it's supposed to have an auto red eye remover, but I can't find it on the flash menu. Would appreciate knowing if it's installed on this model or do I just have to use the PC sofware that comes with it to remove red eye? Thanks!
B. Newton answered on January 26, 2012

A
votes
We are talking about the same camera. The red-eye removal feature that is usually built into many, if not all cameras, to review the pictures on the camera is not in this one. The only way to remove the red-eye is with your photo program after you download your pictures into your computer. I did not know this when I purchased the camera. Panasonic has been no help, at all, about this problem and can't explain why this feature was eliminated. Could have been a mistake they do not want to own up too.
JDK answered on January 27, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›