4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy robe
I love this robe. It is very soft and cozy. Fits loosely as I think a robe should. Only complaint is the amount of little fuzzies that come off from the inside of the robe. I find them all over my house.
Published 6 months ago by V. Curry

3.0 out of 5 stars Great design, inappropriate fabric
Published 1 month ago by Marina C. Harris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cozy robe, April 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Remember the name "Stan Herman", September 23, 2014
This review is from: Stan Herman Women's Terry Zip Robe (Apparel)
Today I ordered 2 Stan Herman zippered terry robes as gifts for myself. I have had 3 of these robes over time - probably close to
25 years! One is pretty worn out from the constant washing, which is great. They are so comfortable as there is swing in the A-line
design so you can move about just very easily. The main feature I absolutely adore is the full zipper!!! Not a tie or sash to fumble
with or buttons to fall off - a ZIPPER that never gives out - NEVER over 25 years. Seeing that I finally came to the decision to
treat myself, I thought where would I look for this product after all this time. Did they still make them? Where do I go to find it?
Then I thought of Stan - saw him on TV centuries ago - and remembered his full name - Stan Herman - who wouldn't remember
that Great Name! Went to my laptop and was directed to Amazon.com which I love also and right away saw the "Robe".
Looking for a couple of new, old friends to be delivered to me in a couple of days. You will love this robe - get your order in now! Emmee

that Great Name! Went to my laptop and was directed to Amazon.com which I love also - saw the pictures of the robes - same

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! Glad the risk paid off, this time., July 6, 2014
R. T. Watson "Lit Prof" (Midland, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I was excited to get this and see if it is wonderful or a loser since I cannot count on quality control with Stan Herman--unfortunately. In this case, I am extremely happy (wearing it now). I have been buying his products on QVC for a long time and have not kept my pleasure and criticism hidden, hoping that there would be a change. So, why do I take the risk repeatedly? Because when the product is good, it is not just good, it is great! On the other hand, the last SH piece I purchased was so scratchy because of the label I could not wear it. Unfortunately, I tried to remove the label, ruining the product. Over the years, his robes have arrived with pockets with a hole in them (that has stopped); some pieces I thought were awful and misrepresented by the picture, and anybody's guess if ordering the same size would work. In this case it fits comfortably for my 18-20 frame. I like the fact that Amazon asks about fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars LIKE IT BUT............., June 18, 2014
IT'S A GREAT LIGHT WT FOR SUMMER BUT LITTLE FUZZ BALLS CREATED ON THE INSIDE FROM NORMAL WEAR GETS ALL OVER THE HOUSE!......................UGH

4.0 out of 5 stars Terry Zip Robe, June 11, 2014
I needed a short, light weight robe to throw on after a shower and this robe fits the bill perfectly, it's not bulky at all and in the heat of Arizona it's perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars Great design, inappropriate fabric, September 8, 2014
Too much poly appears to be the main problem here & what prevents this garment from getting a higher rating from me. I love the design of this robe--the zip front, A-line seams & pockets which stay flat & don't add bulk. However, the fabric leaves much to be desired since it does not wick or breath. This prevents the garment from working well as a robe. I haven't noticed undue pilling, as mentioned in other reviews, but with use, underarm seams are becoming increasingly snug--which decreases overall ease and comfort--again, important factors for a robe--and which may also be related to the knit fabric.. I'd love to see this robe made in a poly-cotton blend more amenable to its functions.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, July 26, 2014
J. Barsa (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I have a really old Stan Herman robe that I've pretty much worn out, but I love it and tried to find a new one. This was as close as I could get, however the one I have is a tie at the waist style. The fabric on this robe is re as lly soft but I did not care for the style. It was not very flattering. So I returned it.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cutting, July 24, 2014
this is nice to wear on a cool night. material is very light and very comfy

2.0 out of 5 stars Sheds Lint, July 22, 2014
I would like this robe if only it didn't shed lint all over the place. I have washed it several times, thinking it would eventually stop shedding, but so far it still does. It seems well-made and has a nice feel to it, but the lint is very annoying. I wore it to a water aerobics class and put it on over a navy blue swim suit. When I took the robe off, the swim suit was covered in little pieces of lint. It also got all over the upholstery in my car. Also, the fit is just a little tight across the chest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Great length. Love the fabric. Fit perfectly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›