- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Two-Can Pub Inc (October 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716603535
- ISBN-13: 978-0716603535
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,726,042 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Stand Up for Your Rights Paperback – October, 1998
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Each article in the book is accompanied by international student drawings and details about human rights violations experienced personally by children around the world. It is very easy for American students to connect with their peers around the world by reading the examples set forth in the book. It makes what is happening in the world more understandable than just hearing a newscaster talk about it on tv.
I would love to see a new, post 9/11 edition.