- Hardcover: 588 pages
- Publisher: Pingree-Hill Publishing; 2 edition (December 10, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984553029
- ISBN-13: 978-0984553020
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,579,391 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Standard Model's Form Derived from Operator Logic, Superluminal Transformations and Gl(16) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more