Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

It's no fun lugging a bunch of helium balloons in the car. They barely fit and I can't see to drive. I thought I'd try this out one year at home. Wow. Real helium balloons without the hassle.

It's easy to use. Just place the balloons on the valve and push down. It even comes with its own set of balloons.

I bought mine from Michael's with their 40% off coupon and the price comes out less than inflated balloons from the store.

Try these out. Don't worry, the entire box and tank are recyclable. You may never want to buy inflated balloons again.

___________________________________

UPDATE 6/27/12: I just bought another one of these once again. This time, I decided to use all the helium in the tank and whatever balloons are provided. The box says it will fill 30 9" balloons. It came with 30 balloons and white curling ribbon. I was able to fill all thirty balloons (yes, they were on the smaller side), plus fifteen more balloons I had lying around at home. Total: 45 balloons! I did run out of curling ribbon at 27 balloons, but I had some extra curling ribbon at home.
1111 comments|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2012
We got this tank to fill an air swimmers remote control toy. The tank fills the balloon once and has enough helium left for a few refreshes of the balloon.
on September 30, 2013
The HeliumTank was empty. I Had to buy another tank on the day of baby shower. Wasn't very happy. Ugh
on November 5, 2013
It was nearly empty when i received this item. Box was open and you can tell it was totally used.
on October 2, 2013
I didn't blow up enough balloons to make it worth the cost. It ran out after a hand full. Next time I'll get them done at a store, waste of money.
on September 27, 2015
I bought my Balloon Time helium tank from Party City a couple days before a party that I was planning and I made sure that I picked one that was in a brand new box. On the day of the party, it took almost 20 minutes, several tries and 3 strong adults to loosen the nozzle since it was incredibly tight. Once loosened, it took several tries before the helium would come out, very slowly I must add, and it took a very long time to fill each balloon (I could have blown it up with a bicycle pump quicker than that tank). Unfortunately, there was only enough helium to fill 6 regular sized balloons and to barely fill 5 large mylar balloons although the description on the box said it was enough helium for 30 balloons. VERY DISAPPOINTING & NOT WORTH THE MONEY! I'll try an electronic air pump next time.
on October 18, 2013
Got it in combination with air swimmers. I filled the air swimmers only once and the cylinder is empty. Not satisfied.
on August 5, 2013
don't waste your money!!!!!!!expensive!!!! lost only for 10 small balloons!!!!! Go Walmart and get for $20 balloon kit! don't waste your money!!!
on July 26, 2014
This is ok in a pinch for a short party. My balloons only lasted a few hours. By the end of the two hour party, the balloons started to shrink and lose air. It blew up about 20 balloons and no more. I thought it would last longer than one use.
on October 21, 2013
We purchased 2 of these for a fall festival, and were delighted with the results! Each tank filled the 30 included balloons, plus many more from our extra pack. Easy, inexpensive, and the kids loved them. Well worth the money. Will purchase more next year!