Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on October 9, 2014
Power - 4.5/5: This is the Tango's best feature. It has strong, targeted, penetrating vibrations. They're so powerful that the thing literally bounces and jumps around when you set it on the floor, like a jumping bean. Only complaint is that the vibrations grow a little weaker with pressure. It's obviously not the Hitachi, but damn is it powerful for a little thing.

One thing to note about this vibrator is that it's extremely rumbly. For those who are less familiar with the term, this means that the vibrations have a very, well, rumbly quality to them. Rumbly vibrators tend to create a deeper sound with vibrations that feel slower, while buzzy ones have a more noticeable high, whining sound with vibrations that feel very quick. Buzzy toys are also notorious for causing some numbness during use, while rumblier toys tend to not do that. So, if you need rumbles, this is the toy for you. On the other hand, this toy isn't buzzy at all, so if you find you like buzzy things better (the Hitachi is a good example of a buzzy but very powerful toy, and most cheap toys tend to be buzzy), this may not be as enjoyable for you.

Noise Level - 5/5: Much quieter than I was expecting from reviews. You obviously wouldn't be able to use it in the open without being heard, which is true of almost any vibrator, but under a couple of blankets it's silent.

Design - 4/5: The vibrator itself is very nicely designed. It's quite small, about the size of my middle finger. The tapered edge makes it easy to apply the vibrations to a specific area, and the plastic is smooth but not to the point that it slips and slides all over the place. It is a bit difficult to hold onto during use, but only because it's so powerful, so I think that's pretty much unavoidable. It's also completely waterproof, which is a nice bonus. It can be completely submerged in water without damage, so it can be used in the shower or the bath, and it's easy to clean. One downside is that it becomes somewhat hot during use, which can be uncomfortable. It's not to the point that you would burn yourself, but it's noticeable and sometimes distracting.

The main problem with the Tango is the charger. The charger is a base with a cord attached to the bottom. You connect the Tango to the base via small magnets, and an orange light will appear on the base when it's properly connected. The problem with the base is that the cord goes right through the bottom, so there is no way to sit it upright, making it difficult to keep the Tango attached. I find that I need to set my tango facedown, leaning on something where it won't be moved at all to get it to stay. This is very annoying.

Features - 5/5: Great variety of speeds and settings. There are four speeds with a great range of power, and then there are four settings that pulse in different patterns. The thing I like about the pulse settings is that they're designed with the user in mind - too often, vibrator pulse settings will be nothing but straight, blunt pulses, but the Tango offers some variety in strength and speed, which definitely keeps you on your toes. It is unfortunately lacking in a "lock" feature and there is no way to back track between settings. That being said, the button is firm enough that it shouldn't randomly turn on while it's in your bag, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Battery Life - 3.5/5: So far so good, but it really doesn't have a long battery life to begin with. It's strong enough that I don't need more than 10 minutes per session, but it absolutely needs to be charged between sessions. On the highest setting, it lasts about 20-30 minutes on a full charge.

Price - 5/5: Great deal. A little cheaper here than from the actual website. I'd say it's definitely worth the money. It's stronger and better than many vibrators I've used that were much more expensive.

Overall, an excellent vibrator. I'm not a huge fan of bullets but this one is exceptionally powerful and rumbly. The only major problems with it are the short battery life and the charger, but otherwise it is a great addition to my collection.
on December 29, 2012
My girlfriend only had one toy before this one, so i decided to purchase another to spice things up. Well one word can describe this thing: WOW. It is small and crazy powerful for its size and also has many different modes to suit anyone's pleasures. The charger is cool too and it doesn't take too long to reach full power. Oh ya and it is waterproof!

Pro:
Small and powerful
snazzy charger
water proof

Con:
Powerful, some might not like the strength.
on January 25, 2014
I had one of these for the last 18 months, and it had become my go-to vibrator. But recently I went traveling and lost my suitcase -- with my Tango vibe inside it. I have bought three vibrators (a hitachi, a JeJoue MiMi and a Minna Ola) in the last month trying to find a suitable replacement for this one, but have just decided to go ahead and buy this one again because it's so damn useful and reliable.

The deciding factors being 1) It's really powerful, and I need the right kind of power to get off! The Tango always gets me there. The MiMi and the Ola are not quite there, but close, and 2) It's small, so easy to take with me anywhere AND can get into small spaces, like underneath me while I'm lying on my stomach.

The Hitachi definitely has the power behind it, but is so bulky (gets in the way while using it), and I don't like being tethered to a wall outlet. So, the Tango is once again my go-to vibe.

A few notes... It has a very smooth surface. When it's lubricated, it can be difficult to hold on to. Never bothered me much though, as I don't really need a good grip on this one to enjoy it. And the button to turn on/off/change modes is a rubber nippily thing at the other end, so turning it on and off can be tricky (especially with lubed hands). I just turn it on to my favorite mode right away, and it may end up staying on for a few minutes in the afterglow until I can untangle myself and that is just fine with me. It's still totally worth it.
on February 22, 2013
My husband gave me this as a gift to replace a $25-30 bullet (I love the pointy toys) he did a lot of research on different toys and companies the We-Vibe has an excellent reputation.

This to is amazing, rechargeable, multiple vibration pattern and a multiple shaped tip to please many taste, just fantastic!
on November 19, 2013
Does not charge well, does not stay connected to the charger and has to be in a specific position in order to charge.
on June 28, 2015
I didn't purchase this item from Amazon...unfortunately. If I had I could probably get a refund. I purchased it at a local store for $90 yesterday! I took it home and started charging it. I left it connected to the charger for about 4 hours. Tried to use it last night and it lasted 5 minutes!! Today I've been charging it again and once connected to the charger the charging light comes on and then turns off after a few minutes. When I disconnect and reconnect the charger the light comes back on for about 5 minutes. I've done this over and over. It doesn't appear that it will continue charging continuously on its own. The problem is not that it becomes disconnected from the very touchy magnetic charging unit. It's connected well but just stops charging. I contacted We Vibe and noticed that I'll have to pay for shipping to Canada to get a replacement which I doubt will work any better based upon the reviews I've read. I'd stay away from this products and We Vibe in general. I've purchased one of their other products in the past, the Touch, and wasn't overly impressed with that either. I liked the Tango due to its small size and powerful motor. I should have done more research and not done an impulse buy at my local store.
on July 3, 2015
I actually have two more, bc I can't stand being without my Tango. While I wish she held a longer charge, the Tango is the Queen of the tiny vibes for people who need power while they play. I cannot recommend her enough!
on August 26, 2014
We had this for a month or two and weren't sure about it. My wife used a sterling collection bullet with a vibrator control that we already own. We replace the bullet about 1x a year. This works great for us. She needs the extra vibration and we have only found it with a control that has a lot of speeds to choose from. Others are just to weak.

We tried this Tango and the experience wasn't great (continue reading through to the end). She is used to the bullet with the silicone soft coating and likes the soft feeling. When using this bullet, she goes from the side of the clit hood. She said this tango was hard plastic and vibrates hard and beats things up down there and leaves it sore. So we didn't try again.

For whatever reason, she decided to grab it and use it tonight. Since it has a flat tip, she placed it on the the top instead of the side like before. For whatever unexplainable reason, she has the best most intense orgasm. She has had a lot of great and intense orgasms over the years but this was the best.

It has been 3 months and this is the one she grabs everytime and the only one being used now. No cord and self contained unit with button control is great.

About the tango itself.

The button to adjust the speed isn't great. It is the end where it also charges. It isn't that easy to just give it a push like the controllers we use. So if you have to change speed, there will be a pause to do that. Also, the charger is a usb cord which is no problem for us because we have phones with plugs for usb. The thing that sucks is the connector to the tango seems to be a weak magnet. So it has to lay flat or it wont stay connected. So these 4 items (softness, speed button, connector, a wall plug for the usb cord) they could have done a better job with.
on December 26, 2014
Initial impression was very positive. Unfortunately, like most of We Vibe's products, this one suffers nearly fatal flaws that makes it a terrible product.

The primary problem with this device is nearly insurmountable. It is, essentially, designed wrong. The charging cord connects to the vibrator with two metal pins and problematically weak magnets. Unfortunately, the plastic housing is designed so that the contacts barely touch and the magnets are so weak that the connector cannot actually hold onto the vibrator to recharge it properly.

I've played with two of these now and both of them suffer from the same problem. I can very carefully and firmly hold the pieces together to get the vibrator to charge, but this is impractical for actual use.

We have purchased and tried several other we vibe products and each has had some design flaw that has, over time, made the toy useless or hated for the problems. They are very nearly amazing and perfect products. It's unfortunate and disappointing.

I think it may be possible to make this unit usable with some kind of custom built multiple rubberized vice setup, but obviously that's a stupid requirement.

The vibrations from the device are quite good. The interface button is OK, not great. It's difficult to grab ahold of when slippery and can slip inside and be a bit clumsy to remove.
on August 6, 2014
I was so excited to get this to only be disappointed. I charged it for the amount of time they say and when I was ready to try it out it kept cutting off. I must say it has a strong vibration but I think mine was defective. Sorry it didn't work well.