4.0 out of 5 stars A very valuable tool for a teacher., July 3, 2013
This review is from: NIV® Standard Lesson Commentary® Large Print 2012-2013 (Paperback)
I have this in a paperback version. I did not realize it was available on a Kindle until I got my new Kindle Fire. I have bought the commentary every year for as long as I can remember!

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent study booklet., June 14, 2013
I was not really all that impressed with the booklet but it serves its purpose. I would recommend this product to others but not highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars NIV Standard Lesson Commentary, May 16, 2013
Help me with my Sunday School Lesson and I could use other's Commentary Lesson to get the full understanding of the Lesson.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Standard Lesson Commentary well received, May 14, 2013
I have used this series with my Snior Adult Sunday School Class for several years and have found it to be ideal for our needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunday School Lesson commentary, February 8, 2013
Very good reference material. I usually purchase one just about each year. Extends my reference beyond our Sunday school book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 4, 2013
Having bibles is one thing but I love reading the commentary as a study guide. It gives great elaboration.

barbara j

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased, November 5, 2012
I am pleased with my purchase. I will definitely do business with you again. I love studying the word of GOD and this is a good study helps tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource for Sunday School Teachers, October 6, 2012
I teach a Presbyterian Sunday School class. We use the standard information provided by our denomination. I wanted some supplimental information to enhance and energize my class. Like the information from my denomination, this book is based on the Uniform Sunday School Curriculum that many denominations use. I was familiar with this publication but only in quarterly form. I had no idea that the entire year of the teacher's guide was available in one book. My Sunday School class is enjoying the extra information I am able to bring to them each week.We like to have lively discussions about the lesson, with differing points of view. This material provides just that. I might add that your price was VERY reasonable. Any extra material I bring to my class, must be paid for out of my pocket. I would recommend this book to anyone who is teaching, or a student who wants to expand their understanding of the scripture using the format of the Uniform Sunday School Curriculum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Melody, September 24, 2012
Great Commentary. I teach Sunday School but am not a trained teacher. This commentary gives you great background information on the lesson, stories and a breakdown of the scripture. I would and have recommended it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 12, 2012
The book I have used in the past and I knew it would help me in my leadership role in my Bible Study Class. This time I got the large print which makes it even more easy to read and study and enjoy. It's very helpful to add to my lesson reviews and studies.

NIV® Standard Lesson Commentary® Large Print 2012-2013
NIV® Standard Lesson Commentary® Large Print 2012-2013 by Standard Publishing (Paperback - May 1, 2012)
$19.99 $17.34