Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NIV® Standard Lesson Commentary® Large Print 2012-2013
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on September 12, 2012
The book I have used in the past and I knew it would help me in my leadership role in my Bible Study Class. This time I got the large print which makes it even more easy to read and study and enjoy. It's very helpful to add to my lesson reviews and studies.
on October 6, 2012
I teach a Presbyterian Sunday School class. We use the standard information provided by our denomination. I wanted some supplimental information to enhance and energize my class. Like the information from my denomination, this book is based on the Uniform Sunday School Curriculum that many denominations use. I was familiar with this publication but only in quarterly form. I had no idea that the entire year of the teacher's guide was available in one book. My Sunday School class is enjoying the extra information I am able to bring to them each week.We like to have lively discussions about the lesson, with differing points of view. This material provides just that. I might add that your price was VERY reasonable. Any extra material I bring to my class, must be paid for out of my pocket. I would recommend this book to anyone who is teaching, or a student who wants to expand their understanding of the scripture using the format of the Uniform Sunday School Curriculum.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2012
Great Commentary. I teach Sunday School but am not a trained teacher. This commentary gives you great background information on the lesson, stories and a breakdown of the scripture. I would and have recommended it to others.
on July 3, 2013
I have this in a paperback version. I did not realize it was available on a Kindle until I got my new Kindle Fire. I have bought the commentary every year for as long as I can remember!
on November 5, 2012
I am pleased with my purchase. I will definitely do business with you again. I love studying the word of GOD and this is a good study helps tool.
on June 14, 2013
I was not really all that impressed with the booklet but it serves its purpose. I would recommend this product to others but not highly.
on January 4, 2013
Having bibles is one thing but I love reading the commentary as a study guide. It gives great elaboration.

barbara j
on May 14, 2013
I have used this series with my Snior Adult Sunday School Class for several years and have found it to be ideal for our needs.
on February 8, 2013
Very good reference material. I usually purchase one just about each year. Extends my reference beyond our Sunday school book
on May 16, 2013
Help me with my Sunday School Lesson and I could use other's Commentary Lesson to get the full understanding of the Lesson.