From the Back Cover
Standard & Poor's Analysis of Today's Energy Sector--Which Stocks to Buy, Which to Avoid, and Why
Global demand for energy is at an all-time high. But which stocks and sectors should benefit most from this unmistakable trend, both in the near- and long-term? Standard & Poor's Guide to Energy Stocks gives you the facts and analysis you need to uncover investment opportunities in the energy sector as well as energy stocks that are not likely to appreciate in value. Look to this comprehensive guidebook for:
- Sector information and sub-industry overviews
- In-depth reports on stocks with current STARS rankings from 5 (Buy) to 1 (Sell)
- Which sectors to overweight currently--and which to underweight.
- Which sub-industries have positive, neutral, and negative investment outlooks
- Stock recommendations based on a 6-12 month time horizon
- Exclusive stock reports for about 150 companies
Standard & Poor's Stock Sector Guides give investors fast, fingertip access to information and analysis on today's hottest industry sectors--and previously available only to S&P subscribers. Exclusive stock reports for companies in each sector feature:
- S&P's current rankings and recommendations
- Summary of business activities
- Three-year price charts
- Key income and balance sheet statistics
- Reports on recent developments
S&P stock reports tell you everything you need to know--now.
About the Author
Standard & Poor's, a division of the McGraw-Hill Companies, is the nation's leading securities information company. It provides a broad range of services, including their respected bond and stock ratings, advisory services, and data guides. Its S&P 500 stock index is among the most closely-watched and widely-reported gauges of stock market activity. S&P products are marketed around the world and are used by both financial professionals and individual investors.