Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 7, 2011
I was having frequent atrial fibrillations, and my chiropractor recommended Standard Process Cardio Plus for added nutritional heart health. He said it might help. My a-fibs were not long or intense enough for standard AMA medications, nor did I want to go that route. I have not had a single a-fib since starting Cardio Plus three months ago! I'm very happy with the product.Standard Process - Cardio-Plus® 330 tabs
77 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2011
I have tried dozens of supplements to get my high blood pressure under control, some would work for awhile but would always creep back up. I had used standard process products a few years ago when I worked for a doctor, so decided to try cardio plus. Have been taking it for several months and happy to say blood pressure doing very good!!

This is a great product and am so glad amazon has several standard process products so I dont have to make an appointment with a doctor just to get what I need!!
on November 7, 2010
Cardio Plus is something that I have used for a few years & I find it helps to avoid that 'fluttery' feeling. Without it I often wake up in the middle of the night with my heart beating quickly. Taking it every day avoids that entirely!
33 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2012
Hello,

My husband was sent home to die by his doctors as his heart failure was so advanced, mainstream medicine was flummmoxed. There was really nothing I needed to know before i ordered because I already had a 6 page article written by Dr. Bruce West and I was thoroughly convinced we had to try it. Also, what does a dying man have to lose? The explanation of what is needed and how it works made perfect sense to me. And I tell you, it's almost a month now and this product came through magnificently. My husband's energy, strength, colour, appetite are all so much better and he is still getting better all the time. My hat is off to Dr. West. I also bought Cataplex B along with the Cardio Plus, so this will serve as 2 reviews, miraculous products, will be ordering more. My husband is 72

Ilse Hoell
on November 11, 2010
I use to work for a chiropractor and he had me on standard process products, which i loved, but after he retired i couldnt find a good chiropractor so went off the standard process supplements i was on. a friend of mine went to her chiropractor with blood pressure problem and she got on cardio-plus and could not believe how it helped.

I got on line with amazon and saw i could order the cardio-plus and also added cataplex -g because i have had constant blood pressure issues. i have tried to eat and live as healthy as i can plus always use quality supplements but could never find just the right mix to help my HBP. after using cardio plus and cataplex g not only is my pressure great i feel so good!

I have always researched every company of supplements i use and feel standard process is what it claims to be so feel confident with them. I have been pleased with ordering from amazon and not had any problems.
33 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2009
I have used this supplement for several years & find that it keeps me feeling great...no pounding or palpitations. Shipping was the best...very fast & well packed (a glass bottle).
on April 1, 2011
I am very excited about this product. I have taken it, along with celtic sea salt, and Barleans Lemon Swirl and have lowered my BP over 40 pts in 2 months. Amazing!
on April 17, 2012
Cardio Plus by Standard Process helps me maintain a healthy heart despite a congenital arrhythmia disorder. Without it, my heart function is noticeably more erratic.
on March 2, 2014
I didn't notice immediate results so I would recommend that you faithfully try this by taking it every day until the whole bottle is used up. I was 3/4's of the way through the bottle before I noticed my blood pressure go down. I'm so grateful because I have tried some very expensive supplements that did nothing. Years of intense exercise and all the other supplements didn't work but this did.

I also would like to give Amazon.com a 5 star rating for helping me find this solution. It may sound crazy but this is my second success story with using supplements that I found here. I have gone to expensive naturalpathic doctors and of course I wouldn't trust the allopathic doctors but nothing has helped my health problems more than amazon.com. I also got tremendous relief from asthma here. Now if / when I have a health problem I type my symptoms into the search bar, go to the health and beauty section and then sort the results for the highest reviews, also being sure that I am buying a safe and natural product by researching the ingredients.
on August 25, 2013
This supplement actually does lower blood pressure. I have borderline hypertension and taking this supplement daily lowered my blood from 140/95 to 115/77 within days. I have a blood pressure machine, and my BP stays consistently normal with this supplement.