5.0 out of 5 stars Best supplement ever!
I first tried Cataplex B and had a severe headache due to the immediate detoxification that occurred. It is an incredible product for heart problems, adrenal fatigue and mental disorders of every kind. I can't recommend it enough. I've been taking it for many years and wouldn't be without it!
Published on March 21, 2009 by S. Spears

1.0 out of 5 stars Its a smart policy because what i got doesnt seem to be ...
there is a policy by standard process, that you not sell their items on amazon. Its a smart policy because what i got doesnt seem to be the real product
Published 2 months ago by JayE777

5.0 out of 5 stars Best supplement ever!, March 21, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Dizzy no more, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Cataplex B 360 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I have suffered from dizziness for several years. At times it was unbearable. I walked like a drunk. People stared. I felt awful. I was miserable. My chiropractor/nutritionist recommended Cataplex B 360. She told me to take 2/2/2 morning/noon/night. I could not believe that after two days, I was not dizzy and haven't been since. I have a friend who is an airline attendant. She suffers from vertigo. I told her about it because it has affected her work. She started taking it and said the same thing -- after two days, she hasn't been dizzy since. I have preached to everyone I know about this product and will continue to do so as long as I know it helps people. I do not ever want to be without it. I get down to half a bottle and I get nervous. Better than any prescription drug my doctors had given me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been providing energy and mood stability for 5 years..., March 9, 2011
2Irish4u (Beautiful NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cataplex B 360 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
My 59 year old husband has been using this product, in addition to other Standard Process products, for 5 years at the recommendation of his kinesiologist. Within a week of starting the Cataplex-B he began noticing an increase in energy, stamina, and mental clarity, as well as mood stability. Studies have shown that even the slightest deficiency of B-12 can cause fatigue, depression, pain, and cognitive decline, things my Prince has been enduring for years. This product (as well as a C-PAP machine) has consistently made an enormous difference in my husband's day to day life...and, as a natural by-product, mine too! Buying from this vendor saves me time and gas money because I'm not running to the kinesiologist's office to get it. This product is exactly like what we buy there...it's safety sealed, has the expiration date printed and, always loads of time before it expires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Migraine Help, November 11, 2010
This review is from: Cataplex B 360 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
About ten years ago I was introduced to this product by my chiropractor as a possible help for the classic migraines I have had for most of my life. They worked better than anything that I had ever tried before. I had been using niacin for about 15 years, but that gave me the itchy flush and I still had a bit of a hangover afterwards, kind of like I had gone through the entire headache process. When I take the Cataplex B, at the first sign of the vision problem that indicates a migraine is coming, my vision returns to normal in about 10 to 20 minutes and then I am fine. No migraine. No hangover. No blurred vision. It's like it never happened. I don't have any of the pain whatsoever. I never knew if they would help someone else with the same type of migraines that I get, not until a year ago when I met someone in Guatemala and we were traveling with friends through the countryside. He looked like he was trying to sleep and I asked if he was okay. He told me that he was getting one of the headaches that he suffers from and described the same type that I get. I gave him some of my Cataplex B and it worked just as well on him. I swear by these and keep a supply in my purse always.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cataplex B helps Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS), June 29, 2012
This review is from: Cataplex B 360 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking it for over a year (most of the time) at the recommendation of my Osteopath. She also suffers from Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). She has me taking 9 tablets a day - preferrably 3-3 times a day but I usually end up taking 3 in the morning and 6 at night. Cataplex B 360 Tablets I tried backing off it for a while - just taking it in the morning - and my legs got worse in a short time. I have an a-typical case of RLS but have suffered from it since childhood and am now 46. I don't have it every night but have it to various degrees several nights a week. With the Cataplex B - I only have very infrequent flare-ups. My Dr said she has recommended it to numerous patients with RLS and it has been helpful to all. I've been meaning to post this online as I know many people suffer from RLS and drug treatments have not generally been very successful. I strongly suggest - TRY IT! I also appreciate being able to purchase it online (via Amazon) even though I know you are supposed to only get it from health care providers. Online is way more convenient!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, July 18, 2011
This review is from: Cataplex B 360 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I have psorasis on my elbows, behind my ears and on my left hand. It was getting so bad that the psorasis had started to spread from my elbows up my arm towards my wrist, even forming scabs with wounds underneath. The Cataplex B keeps my Psorasis down and makes it almost smooth again compared to what it used to be. I still have one spot that gets bad, but IT has really smoothed stuff over. The difference is really there!
I also think I can tell a difference in my Basal body temperature with taking this, its higher.
I also think it helps with the nervous system, energy and perhaps mood.
It has also helped my heart. My chiropractor told me my heart was weakened. I began to take Cataplex B and around a moth later he tested me again, and my heart was definatly stronger, he could tell a difference!
Also I had Scratches in my esauphagus and shortly after beginning Cataplex B, they began to heal! Wow! No more Prilosec now!
My body cannot tolerate Synthetic B vitamins. My heart does funny things, I feel funny, Just doesnt work. So I decided to go natural with it and try the natural form of B vitamins, Cataplex B.
I also have PCOS and I am hoping it will help smooth out my cycle which doesnt come that often!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great whole food supplement!!, June 26, 2011
iamxoxo (Sunny California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cataplex B 360 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
Along with my Thyroid medication (diagnosed with Hypothyroid 2007) I take this B supplement to help combat fatigue I began Cataplex B early 2010 when I switched from Twin-labs b-complex. I Noticed early on after being diagnosed Hypothyroid that my medication alone was not enough, getting enough necessary vitamins and minerals has been essential for me to function at optimal levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium Product, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Cataplex B 360 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
This is what to buy if you are going to buy. Excellent bioavailable whole foods supplement. I recommend it for anyone seeking the many benefits of B! I generally don't tolerate supplements well, but the fact that they are the real deal must be the reason why I don't have any gastro issues whatsoever from taking this. I've never felt better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cataplex B - by Standard Process, February 10, 2007
This review is from: Cataplex B 360 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I take this product for metabolic, cardiovascular & nervous systems. Standard Process only uses natural, organic products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cataplex B, September 19, 2010
This review is from: Cataplex B 360 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I have been using Cataplex B 360 tablets for about 3 months, and I have no problems with the product. I will need to take it for a longer period to tell what the overall effect is. However, I do have more energy than before, and I am not as painful in my joints as I was before I started using Cataplex B.

Cataplex B 360 Tablets