Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Standard Process Hypothalmex 60 Tablets
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 4, 2014
I have suffered from debilitating adrenal fatigue for a very long time. Hypothalmex in conjunction with Drenatrophin PMG and Adrenal Dessicated (temporary use) have really helped me on the road to recovery. I was only on Drenatrophin PMG and Adrenal Dessicated (from time to time) for a really long time before I added Hypothalmex, but when I did this really helped me with coping with stress, thus not blowing out my adrenals habitually.

That HPA axis can be a tricky one to resolve. If you have adrenal fatigue I would also recommend getting testing for Pituitrophin PMG as well my previously mentioned Drenatrophin PMG, Adrenal Dessicated and even Drenamin.

This may be a big component to help heal a shattered endocrine system.
99 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2014
Whether it's Hypothalamex or Hypothalamus pmg, it will support and fix your Hypothalamus issues. It did mine.

And I only trust my health to Standard Process. I've researched other glandulars and they are either substandard in their ingredients or way over priced for the same you would get from Standard Process.
on November 23, 2014
I take 2 of these every day and will be working up to 3 a day per my practitioner. He said your thymus is like the CEO of your entire body. Vital to support it. When I started, because my body in ill health, could only take 1/4 of a cap a day. Then gradually worked up from there. Will take for the rest of my life. Good product and good service. I highly recommend.
on March 12, 2014
Brought my sanity back for a while, enhanced my perception of color, memory, and uplifted my mood, will definitely get some more!
on January 27, 2015
This Hypothalamex was recommended to me by my kinesiologist/chiropractor to aid in the optimal performance of my pituitary. I have seen good results from taking this in the last 30 days. It is a high quality product at a great price with quick delivery.
on September 12, 2015
I honestly thought the product wasn't working but after I ran out I began to have anxiety again. So I reordered and after a week my anxiety was gone. I originally ordered the Hypothalamus PMG but when I went to reorder, it was sold out so I ordered the Hypothalmex. I will say that I am taking this product as part of a larger protocol for stage 3 adrenal fatigue; ProgonB-L 4X natural progesterone, vitamin C, Estrovera, fish oil, Adrenotone, Gluco-Mend, multivitamin, probiotic and oregano oil (candida).
on September 24, 2014
Recommended by doctor for traumatic brain injury. Seems helpful; take 1/2 before breakfast.
on June 29, 2014
When I made this order I meant to order HypothalamusPMG. I think it was my error. My Dr. said the mex was OK, and to use them, but the PMG was better. If you look, you will see that I recently bought a bottle of the PMG. I am happy. Thank you.
on December 15, 2015
After reading some of the reviews for this product I start to use it. I has helped with stabilizing my hormones and moods. There are other more detailed reviews than mine which I recommend others to read before making a decision to try a product but I can say it has made a difference for me. It's not a fix all. Bodies and minds can be so complex and I do many other things to take care of myself so this was a nice addition to protocols I already follow.
on March 8, 2014
It didn't take long to receive the product and I felt an improvement as soon as I started taking them! Will definitely buy again