Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2008
If you have (or even think you have) any issues with digestion, gall stones, or sluggish gall bladder, then this is a product you MUST keep in your house. It alleviates bloating, nausea, and pain due to improper bile flow or slow digestion. And it does it in minutes. I will NEVER be without 2 bottles of this amazing safe supplement!
on September 24, 2014
I hemmed and hawed (or is it haa-ed?) about buying this for a long time and decided that if was going to work, it was worth the cost. I'm REALLY happy to say it is working. I bought this because of the success people had using it for bone spurs. I have (well had) osteophytes on my knees which is osteoarthritis and is like having bone spurs on your knees. I've been in pain 24/7 for years because the doctors told me there was nothing that could be done for my knees, welcome to old age, yada yada. WHY did I listen to those quacks? I started taking 10 drops 2-3 times a day in conjunction with taking apple cider vinegar and RAW honey, Glucosamine & MSM, Hyaluronic Acid with MSM, Zyflamend, Vitamin C with Rosehips, and using apple cider vinegar compresses on my knees a few times a day. I was taking most of the supplements somewhat sporadically, but when I added the Phosfood and ACV and RAW honey things really started to happen. Now I take my supplements faithfully and consistently 99% of the time. I do forget sometimes because I'm feeling so much better that I don't have the pain to nag me anymore.

Now instead of walking very stiff-legged and with a lot of pain and only being able to do REALLY short distances, I can walk SO MUCH better with very little to no pain, and can go much longer distances. I used to also NOT be able to move my legs in certain ways/positions, but now I can do that, too. I expected the results to take several weeks, if not several months, but I started noticing results in just a couple weeks of faithfully taking/using everything. I still have a long way to go (needing to finish healing and strengthening my knees/legs) but I am walking so much better than I have been able to in years, and fully believe I will dance again (which I didn't think I would ever be able to again)! While I credit everything I'm using/taking, I really feel that it's the Phosfood and ACV and raw honey that kicked things into gear. I'm so so so so glad I took a chance.

For anyone suffering from osteophytes on the knees (or anywhere else!), please try to get yourself down to a reasonable weight (if you're overweight) because that also helps so much, and please look into seeing if any or all of these options are ok for you to take/use. If so, I wish you the same wonderful results I'm having. I have hope now where I had truly lost it all. I think my friends and family, while very happy for me, are probably getting tired of me always saying, "Check me out. Look at me walk. Look how far I walked!" and things like that. :)
on November 29, 2009
You know, I really must agree with the other reviews about Phosfood.. it is great.

I'd been doing liver flushes for over a year when at least 5 of the last attempts produced no results. I read up on orthophosphoric acid (i.e. Phosfood) and taking 30 drops, 3 times a day, for the few days leading up to the flush- provided really good results. I took Phosfood with a Vegetable, Chicken, and low fat diet, and apple juice (the usual liver flush prep). Finally, I was able to dislodge congestion in my liver and bile ducts!

Anyway, this stuff is an asset to have. Lol, I'll take the suggestion from the other reviewer and actually have 2 bottles on hand. (BTW, as I'm always conscious of this when reading reviews: I have no affiliation with Standard Process)

Hope this review helps!
on November 25, 2011
I have used this product for Liver/Gallbladder flushes with success. I wouldn't do one without using this product to soften the stones first. I am so glad Amazon.com carries it on their website as it was hard to find online.
on May 30, 2012
Wow... the taste is so sour but Oh My Gosh... after 2 weeks, so many things have started to improve. My joints don't hurt as much, swelling, that has been present for 8 years since knee surgery, is decreasing, can't wait to see how these improvements progress.
44 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2010
Great product. I've used this product since 1996 to control kindey stones, and it works great.
on January 2, 2015
Bought for kidney stones but the added benefit is that my joints no longer hurt. I would purchase it just for the joint relief.
on July 25, 2012
I had a 5mm kidney stone in my right kidney and this supplement helped me a lot to pass it.And the greatest thing with no pain.
on September 12, 2012
I used to use Head On as a natural remedy but that is no longer available. This product was recommended/ sold to me by my chiropractor. When i get a migraine, i can feel the blood vessels constricting in my head as the pain intensifies. If on the go, i put a dropper full under my tounge and if at home, i mix 1-2 droppers full into some water to drink. The under the tounge method is more immediate, but the taste may get to you a bit! The measurements do not need to be exact as this product reportedly will not hurt you. It dialates the blood vessels to reverse the painful activity from my migraines.

It is most helpful if taken at the immediate onset of a migraine. Once my migraines are full blown, there is nothing that can reverse them. I carry this with me where-ever i go so it can be taken immediately. It is much cheaper than most other migraine remedies - probably b/c it is not marketed for migraine relief. As someone who gets migraines every week, i recommend trying this natural product for the ease of migraine symptoms.
on March 3, 2013
I heard about using this with malic acid or apple juice to soften and flush gallstones. It also seems to help tooth pain and sensitivity. Maybe because it helps with mineralization of the bones. I don't know...but I'm happy to have found it for both of these applications.