Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 24, 2008
My 20-year-old elderly cat, Alley, was diagnosed with renal failure. I was hesitant to start the treatment my veterinary had suggested for my Alley. I decided to research holistic treatments and found Renafood® 90 tabs as an alternative. Alley has taken Renafood® for five weeks. His appearance has improved with a smooth coat, he is not drinking excessive amounts of water, and his appetite is good. He does not appear to be as fragile, and periodically Alley even goes outside.
22 comments6 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2008
my cat is in renal failure. this supplement seems to be helping her feel better by supporting her kidneys. i definitely see an improvement.
on February 7, 2010
When Kidney problems are encountered, there are many different causes that need to be identified, and this requires professional medical diagnosis. After such diagnosis, in my case, reduced salt intake was recommended, but no medications were suggested. My daughter, who practices Acupunture, suggested I try Rena Food Suppliment, and I started taking this product every day approxiately two years ago. Although I have no definite proof that Rena Food was solely responsible for the gains in functioning I experienced, my overall kidney performance has improved from 25% to 50% over time, and dyalasis now appears unlikely.

My experience may not apply to others who have Kidney Dysfunctioning, but if what I have personally experienced helps others, then I'm glad to have taken the time to write this review, and wish them good health.
on January 30, 2010
I have been using this product and other products from Standard Process,

it shows up in my lab results and wellbeing.
on February 21, 2010
The Renafood is awesome! Keeps the kidney issues that my Wheaten Terrier is prone to COMPLETELY at bay! GREAT product!!
on December 24, 2010
Have been using this product now for 6 months and it seems to be helping my 17 year old cat cope with her renal failure issues. Would recommend.
on February 13, 2008
I am a veterinarian and I ordered this supplement for a patient of mine, a cat with kidney failure. The product was received in a timely manner and was reasonably priced.
11 comment3 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse