5.0 out of 5 stars love this product
I have been told that I had adrenal fatigue syndrome, (which is controversial in traditional healthcare)
What I know to be true is that when I take this on a daily basis I feel better, and when I go more that 4-5 days with out it I don't feel as good. I think it is a marvelous product and I have always gotten good care from this company.
Published on December 18, 2011 by EJ Healers Noel Holdsworth

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible brain fog and bloating
Tried twice to add this to my vitamins. I have adrenal function issues and my doctor ask me to try these. My fingers are so swollen that I can't get my ring on my finger, heart palpitations, horrible brain fog and bloating. Can't take it. Hopefully my doctor can give me a refund.
Published 1 month ago by Just me.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, December 18, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally helps balance my hormones, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Symplex F (90 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)
I went to a naturopath and learned that I have excess hormones which explained my constant break outs among other things. I started taking this and was skeptical at first, but it has helped me not break out and has helped reduce the size of my midriff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, November 5, 2013
D. Standish (Sandy Hook, CT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Symplex F (90 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)
This product is great to keep your pituitary, thyroid, adrenals and ovaries supported in every day life. I use it and buy it for my daughter to support her thyroid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Symplex F is a miracle! I got my energy back and i feel normal again!, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Symplex F (90 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)
after I gave birth to my son I was a mess, panic attacks, exhaustion beyond normal, post partum depression, nothing relieved the exhaustion, I had fibromyalgia pains, horrible pms for one week before my period, and endless migraines. I would get up and after 2 hrs or less I would be exhausted again, this is after a full nights sleep, I never felt rested. the last 6 yrs of my life have been lived thru the eyes of exhaustion beyond explaining! it was a nightmare, nothing helped. at first I thought it was because I didn't get hardly any sleep for 3 yrs as my son was not a sleeper and was up several times a night for 4 yrs, but after getting full nights of sleep for over a yr I knew something was wrong. I turned to a naturopath for help. all my hormones were fine, but he found I had adrenal exhaustion! he recommended several supplements for this. the supplements the naturopath recommended helped very little. i mentioned the adrenal exhaustion to my chiropractor and he recommended this product. I added 2 a day one at breakfast one at lunch time along w/ my other supplements and THIS simplex F has made the difference!!! the exhaustion is gone, I don't need an iced mocha coffee every afternoon to keep going, I am less moody and way more level, I have energy and drive to exercise, I am less anxious, no more depression, less cravings for sweets. I feel like I can keep up with life again. it is amazing!! I feel better than I did before my pregnancy and I thought i'd never feel "normal" again. if you have adrenal problems, or other hormone related issues, give this a try, it is truly a miracle for me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars mood-stablizing, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Symplex F (90 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)
i've been dealing with adrenal issues and possible hormonal issues, so i bought these due to the reviews on amazon. although it didn't take care of all my adrenal-related symptoms, it HAS helped with the mood swings/agitation that came with being constantly exhausted. i take 2-3 pills/dose at 2-3x/day as my problems are pretty severe. i've been taking these for several months now and can't imagine going a day without them. when i don't take them, i have a noticeable decrease in focus and am less able to handle stresses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feminine hormonal balance, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Symplex F (90 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)
I have used Symplex F to regulate my hormones since perimenopause(along with black cohosh for hot flashes)to avoid using synthetic hormones

5.0 out of 5 stars Only herb formula that has regulated my cycle, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Symplex F (90 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)
I have tried so many different kinds of herbs and herb formulas that did not resolve my hormonal imbalance induced by stress onto my endocrine system so I was starting to feel hopeless that nothing was going to help me until I tried the Symplex F formula as a recommendation by my naturopathic doctor. I have been taking it for about a month and I'm about to order the biggest bottle they sell. I'm very pleased with this formula from Standard Process.

5.0 out of 5 stars I DO NOT MISS A DAY!, February 13, 2012
This review is from: Symplex F (90 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)
I have been on this product for about 7 months. I miss one day and felt like I was back to the raging hormone battles. With each menstrual cycle, I notice that my hormones are beginning to find their balance. I make sure that I NEVER run out of this product. I take 1 pill with meals 3 times a day. In a month from now if everything continues to go well with my hormones, I will take 1 pill with meal only 2 times a day. I will continue to decrease until I no longer need to be on this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hormone balancer, July 14, 2012
This review is from: Symplex F (90 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)
This product was highly recommended to me from a naturopathic nutritional pharmacist. I've been taking 1 pill with meals 3x a day for a few weeks now and don't see a difference yet, but I'll continue to take the rest of the bottle....I have very bad menopausal insomnia& am trying many different natural things...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Symplex F (90 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)
I have been taking this for 18 days now. It has balanced my moods . My bf loves this fact so much that he texts me 3 times a day to make sure that I took the pill.Apparently if I miss a pill I start to get moody quickly. My skin is clearing up and my breasts are getting larger without pain. My cycle seems to be evening out as well. I was first turned on to bovine ovary products from a friend who uses them to increase her bust size. After researching I came across this product and it seemed like it could help with my hormonal disruptions and it has. I plan to get a breast enhancement pump and creams to see if they will help with the enlargement. Either way I will continue to take them just for the hormonal support. I'm not sure what the increase in inches to my bust is because I didn't measure before I started taking the product, but right now I am 41 inches around my back to my nipples without a bra . I take 3 a day at 6am , 12pm and 6pm.

Improvements :
Hormones seem to be leveling out
Bust size has increased ( I have only been using Palmers Bust Firming Cream in addition to this product)
Headaches subsiding
Attention span is better
Cravings for junk food greatly improved ( I'm a fast food addict, use to eat out 5+ times a week)
Mood is a lot better ( but if I miss 1 pill I seem to go downhill quick )
Acne and eczema are clearing up ( I'm on a new rx for this so it may be the rx and not this product)
Weight has gone down 7 lbs, but may be due to the fact I'm not craving junk food as bad.
Feeling of self worth has improved
More energy . I usually feel very tired all day due to my heart condition .
Sleeping more soundly.

Complaints :
NONE !

UPDATE : DECEMBER 17 2013

Over the last few months I haven't been taking the product properly. I am paying for it dearly. Hormones went back to being crazy, cycle out of order and depression got worse. I gained more weight because I went back to binge eating out of depression. I am just starting to take it on schedule again. Apparently taking this product for just two months then trying to quit was not a wise decision. I am going to give it a year of taking it 3 times a day before I try to wean myself off of it again.

Symplex F (90 Tablets)
Symplex F (90 Tablets) by Standard Process
$33.97
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.