Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 4, 2013
I highly recommend this cord to you if you bought you DSL Nikon camera overseas and it has the wrong power plug configuration on its cord.
For $5 I was able with this cord to convert my UK English battery charger to one the works here in the United States without having to buy a whole new charger.

Good show to Nikon for making this available.

PS: I was shipped so quickly that they must have the Ospreys waiting in line at the camera store whit the cords tied on their backs and when the order comes in they let the Osprey go with written directions to put the cord in my mailbox on the front of the house. I left fresh fish outside to feed the amazing courier!! Kirby
on March 26, 2016
Worked great. I'm a happy camper. I had gotten a "gray market" camera that came with a European plug. Thankfully the cord was removable and switching it out for this made my charger work again! Yee ha!
on September 19, 2012
This cord gave me the use of my camera back so I was thrilled. The cost of the charger was significantly more, so when I saw I could just replace the cord I jumped on it. It was a fraction of the cost and still works great.
on January 27, 2012
I bought this when I purchased the 'Nikon MH-64 Battery Charger for the Nikon EN-EL11 Li-Ion Battery' by Nikon, on this site. The charger didn't say there was a cable included & people buying it also bought this cable, so I did too. Well the charger comes with a cable & it is far superior to this one so don't waste your time on it if you need both.
on October 4, 2013
I ordered this cord after acquiring my first DSLR camera from a local Pawn Shop. I noticed the power cord was missing for the battery charger and I immediately thought I could find a great deal on Amazon.com - and I wasn't disappointed. It arrived quickly and works perfectly. I've never been disappointed with an Amazon purchase.
on July 31, 2014
It fits in the charger for my nikon camera but the charger has one side with a slightly different shape but both sides of this plug are the same so I am not sure if it matters which way the plug is oriented. It fits the charger but it is an exact match to the plug in holes on the charger.
on January 9, 2012
I needed this item fast and was running out of time, couldn't find locally without paying way to much for such a ninor thing but it all worked out thanks to the Seller and Amazon! Would purchase from Seller again.
on June 8, 2013
This is not the right AC cord for the Coolpix camera my wife has. The connector piece is too long and will not seat into the charger which means I have to wrap a rubberband around the cord and loop it over the charger to keep it seated..
on February 18, 2013
We received our new charger and it was sliced through the wires and could not be used. Company was good but would not send out a replacement cord but refunded money and I had to re do the the order. We will see what happens to the new cord!
on October 6, 2012
I am angry that I ordered this power cord. I did not need it. I needed the charger but in the charger description there was no mention of the power cord being included. This is an oversight by Amazon. Amazon is usually much better than this.