Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 31, 2012 9:52:06 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 31, 2012 9:53:58 AM PDT
DNAngel says:
I was confused when I ordered...since the game has almost been released....I wish I saw this before I ordered the standard (I canceled my order and ordered the Deluxe....)

Deluxe version gets;
---------------------
~Pre-order now and get access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Double XP Launch Weekend. Download Nuketown 2025 for access.

~Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map - Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.

~Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map - Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the "model home of the future."

~Weapon Camo - Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.

~(2) Player Card Backgrounds - Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.

~Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Soundtrack - A digital copy of composer Jack Wall's epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.

~Call of Duty®: World at War Download Token - A bonus digital copy of a Treyarch classic, which traverses WWII storylines from the Pacific and European theaters of war.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard edition gets;
---------------------
~Pre-order now and get the Nuketown 2025 bonus map plus access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Double XP Launch Weekend. Download Nuketown 2025 for access.

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 7:41:51 AM PST
RedVenom says:
If you ordered it on steam, you could have just paid the extra 20$ for the upgrade.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 31, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about