Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

87%
13%

on March 3, 2008
Kevin Everett story is amazing. the fact that he was able to get up and walk again after he was only given a 5% chance of ever walking again is an example of his strength and that if you believe in yourself you can do anything you want. it's a great book and everyone should read it.
on June 20, 2016
The Kevin Everett story was one of the truly inspirational stories I've ever read!! My son recently suffered a similar spinal injury and I read him this book at his bedside at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta , GA. It has given him the will and the determination to follow in Kevin's rehabilitation footsteps!,
on July 8, 2014
I am a rabid Buffalo Bills fan. I was watching the game the day of Kevin's injury. His recovery is truly a miracle and he is such an inspiration. This book was so well written. I actually paid for it twice. Hard cover and Kindle edition. I would do it again. I recommend this book highly. I loved it. GO BILLS!
on March 8, 2008
This is an excellent book and I would recommend it to all to read. This is a truely amazing book. I am paralyzed from an accident and this book is inspirational. I wish this procedure could have been done on me but maybe it can provide hope for the future.
on March 2, 2008
I can't help but wonder if the quality of the writing would have been better had there not been an apparent rush to produce this book. The story is compelling but it is somewhat lost with the author's treatment.
on July 9, 2008
What a great story... truly inspirational. The author did a great job of capturing the emotion of an amazing series of events. I highly recommend the book!
on July 7, 2008
I was very interested in getting this book, as a season ticket holding Bills fan. I was not only there that day, but it literally happened right in front of us. The crowd was so quiet, you could have heard a pin drop. I found Kevins' story to be enthrawling, and his story is nothing short of a miracle. Definitely recommended reading.
on February 19, 2009
Actually I thought that this book was about the boy with Cerebral Palsy and then after purchasing it, I found that it was the same subtitle: STANDING TALL: but an entirely different person being featured. However, I've decided to keep this book and I'd perused it! After all, it tells about the experience Kevin Everett went through and how he fought for his life!