Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 5, 2012
I was quite surprised by the production of this song. Slash plays a cool top heavy riff with cutting bite on the tremelo notes, reminescent of the old Guns n' Roses, but a better song arrangement. Slash definitely filled the vocal slot with top notch talent with singer Myles Kennedy. He has a great sounding, powerful voice with range and is a perfect fit for the song. And the song -- it moves with great riffing, nice rhythm fills and sustaining power chords giving a nod to Leslie West old school. Myles Kennedy shows his talent with crescendo vocals that will send chills up your spine.

Overall, the song surprised me. Slash went beyond himself to align with superior talent and it shows. I'm an old rock n' roller and pretty hard critic, but believe in giving credit where credit is due.
Hence, the 5 star rating. Slash combined a fresh feel, with a groove riff and stunning vocals. Play this song loud and enjoy it.
on October 23, 2012
I had to admit I was a bit skeptical about Slash. I never thought of him as being a songwriter, just a great guitarist. Boy was I wrong! I heard this song, liked it immediately and bought the album. Want a really great rock album, then I suggest you get on board and buy Apocalyptic Love. And then after that, buy Slash's Snakepit album as well, because that one is just as great!
on February 27, 2013
Slash and Myles compliment each other well. Myles Kennedy is just about my favorite current vocalist. And Slash is flying! I need to listen to more of the album. And I love Anastasia!
on January 12, 2013
The only way to improve on Slash is to add Myles Kennedy. Sheer perfection! (In my humble opinion.) Sheer Perfection!
on February 19, 2013
This song has a late 80's early 90's feel to it. Myles Kennedy has an awesome voice puts me in the mind of axel.