Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 21, 2008
I just purchased and received on of these bags and it has to be the best bag I have ever owned. It is a bit bulky but when your running service calls in malls and other busy places it pays to have all your tools with you. I am an electrical service technician and this bag even has a grat place to store your roto-split, pump pliers, levels, and even your cordless drill/charger/and extra battery. The large number of inside/outside pockets insure that all of your hand tools have a home, not just laying in the bottom of the bag. I even found a place to store my 9/16 and 5/8 nut drivers . Four of the outside pockets have zippered covers and when the covers are opened there are magnets to keep them open. The only problem I have with the bag is that there is no tape thong or loop. My rolls of electrical tape are the only item loose on the bottom of the bag besides my cordless drill items. Over all weather you are an electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, or HVAC service person this is the bag to get.
on May 8, 2009
I bought this for my brother as a birthday present - he's the handy man of the family - and he loves it. As soon as he opened it, he liked it and the more he opened pockets, unzipped areas, and messed with it, the more he liked it - almost to the exclusion of all his other gifts. Some of the things he liked about it:

- It's big. You can fit most of the small tools of an average homeowners shop into this thing.
- Pockets and more pockets. It's got pockets inside, outside, and all around. There's a place for everything and it's all held securely with snaps, Velcro, or zipper as appropriate.
- You can carry it in your hand, using the regular handle or over your shoulder with the shoulder strap and both are padded and comfortable.
- While obviously it hasn't been used heavily yet, it appears to be high quality construction - heavy nylon, double stitched, all the edges folded over and stitched. It appears to be the kind of thing that can get heavy use for years to come.

In my brother's words it's "pretty much everything you'd want in a tool bag".
on July 16, 2010
I'm a Field Service Engineer and I've been using this bag for almost a year now. I occasionally fly with my tools and this bag has been checked probably a dozen or more times now. It frequently comes off the baggage claim upside down but this thing has held up great and it only has one small scuff on the top lid. I find that I've had to load it down with so many parts and tools that it has become too heavy for me to carry around so I purchased a magnacart folding hand truck to dolly it around. The four slimmer pockets on the outside work great for quick access to your go to tools. I use 4 caribeeners on the outside to keep the zippers up when I check it, so far knock on wood I haven't lost any tools yet. The only knock I can give it is I wish it had a handle and wheels. Great BAG! and Stanley has really stepped it up a knotch with this one!
on October 5, 2010
I received this bag last week to replace my two old and worn out household toolboxes. I can't tell you how happy I am with it. I actually found it difficult to start putting my tools and miscellaneous items in it because I did not want to get it dirty. I seriously felt like I got the one Christmas present I had been begging for all year. I still haven't removed the tags.

The number of pockets this thing has is amazing. The semi-rigid construction is great, too. I would not want to sit on it, but it is very sturdy and should hold up well to anything I throw at it (or anywhere I throw it). It will get very heavy if you manage to fill it up, so be wary of that when you are loading it with all of your goodies.

The only thing I miss about having a tool box instead of a bag is the lack of a removable tool tray. In my old toolbox I would keep my commonly used tools on the tray and just pull the tray out and carry it to where it was needed rather than digging through the box to get the tools I wanted or carrying the whole box with me.

Also, I wish there was some sort of removable divider in the bottom of the bag. I know a lot of peple will have very large items in the bottom (drill, reciprocating saw, etc), but for those of us who have a different bag for large/power tools, a removable divider would be handy to keep similar items grouped together. As it stands, I'll have to dig around the bottom to get to my sockets (that are loose in the bag)... I'm sure a little better layout and organizational planning on my part will help alleviate this issue though.
on April 21, 2008
My husband is a contractor who works full time and then comes home to continue working on our home. I bought this bag as a Christmas gift and it's being well used. It is no longer neat and clean...it's covered in plaster and saw dust but holds up well storing his tools. It's a heavy duty bag with a hard top and plenty of compartments for extra blades, screws, and whatever else a construction guy wants to put in there. I'm sure it would be great for any normal "Mr. fix it" as well. The base is better than plastic as it won't scratch wood floors and the shoulder stap makes it eaiser to carry aound.
on December 3, 2012
GREAT tool bag, well made and strong enough to handle many wrenches sockets or any hand tool you want. the external pockets are very usefully and convenient. The shoulder strap is very comfortable. 5 stars.
on January 21, 2009
I use this bag for my drill, impact, batteries, and charger. I charge my batteries in the bag using the window to put the cord through. I also carry a few tools in the interior pockets. I high recommend this bag.
on April 12, 2008
I bought this bag to be used on the job as a camera operator. The only complain I have is wishing that the lid was more rigid so I can stack equipment on top. I know that the bag wasn't intended for this usage. But considering that I used it yesterday on the job and will continue to use it, I am very happy I bought it and with the results I'm getting.
on March 14, 2010
Bought this "tool box" based on its positive reviews and track record. Absolutely no regrets. I love this thing man....
on April 22, 2016