|Item Weight||1.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 3.8 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||J1219MASD|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Sold by: DataAlchemy
Have one to sell?
Stanley Proto J1219MASD Combination Wrench 19mm 12 Point
|Price:||$22.26 + $9.83 shipping|
|You Save:||$8.33 (27%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Toolup.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Special heat-treated alloy steel permits slim shanks for strength and durability.
- Box ends incorporate the TorquePlus system
- Ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners
- helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Corrosion resistant and easy to clean surfaces.
3 new from $22.26
577-1219MASD Features: -Anti-Slip Design (ASD) wrench has a locking groove prevents slippage and knuckle injury. -Applies up to 15% more torque to fastener. -Reduces risk of fastener rounding. -Shank is positioned at the center of box end, reduces the tendency of the wrench to cock. Use: -Combination Wrench. Quantity: -Single. Number of Points: -12. Measurement Type: -Metric. Product Type: -Wrenches. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -0.11 Pounds.
From the Manufacturer
Stanley Proto combination wrenches are engineered to be more efficient and stronger than ever. Proto engineers continually work to create wrenches that grip tighter and let users apply more torque without fear of fastener damage. All are coated or plated to be durable and corrosion resistant.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: wrench