5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric, well made! Cute too!
I love this! My only concern is that it is not very, and the hips/butt were snug. I am 5'7 125lbs. and requested a size M, wish I ordered a Large. The color is not exactly black and white, it is more of an sandy or off white and black, bright white does clash with it.
Published 3 months ago by HJones

3.0 out of 5 stars too small but cute
This was given to my 10 year old daughter. It is not black and white but black and beige. The length would be too short for me but good for my young daughter.
Published 5 months ago by J. Witzel

3.0 out of 5 stars too small but cute, April 11, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad., June 14, 2014
Arrived on time, however sizes run a little bit smaller than anticipated. Skirt was a little snug and not as long as long as I hoped it would be.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small!!!!, June 5, 2014
I ordered a size that I thought that would fit me but atlas the skirt did not fit and I had to buy another one because it took forever to ship and I had no more time for order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric, well made! Cute too!, June 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic skirt, June 2, 2014
This skirt is a great length and no problems with sheerness. It was quite a bargain and I am very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars flexible, May 3, 2014
I love the price and delivery was quick...mostly l love that it is comfortable enough to wear down or dress it up for a special occasion...I recommend this skirt to others...

3.0 out of 5 stars The skirt was wicked cheap so I am not at ..., August 17, 2014
The skirt was wicked cheap so I am not at all mad that I bought it, but it is a bit smaller than normal skirts. My package came with two skirts.

Rate and Discover Movies