Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 17, 2013
I got this game after seeing it on an episode of "Table Top" and I thought it looked like so much fun that I had to have it. It;s quick to learn and fun every single time you pick it up. My friends ask me to bring it every time we get together for a game night and even my 5 year old son loves to play it. I think I'll start collecting all the different versions ^^
I recommend Star Fluxx to everyone!
on November 7, 2013
This is an awesome game. I can play it with my kids, including a 6 year old. Or I can play with my adult friends on a Friday night. The wooden case is why I bought from this seller. The wooden box was well worth the couple extra bucks.
on March 25, 2014
I love fluxx. The version you play is pretty much pointless, there are some very slight differences in the versions but mainly it is just a matter of what kind of things you like as they basically just add flavor to the game. The ever changing rules make it a ton of fun. If you are on the fence I would say buy one with a theme that you like and give it a try, I would bet you will end up liking it enough to buy some other versions for a different theme.
on May 20, 2015
Love the game! While the box is nice it has no latch or method of staying closed so if you're not careful the cards spill all over the table, floor, inside your bag, ext. Personally, I wouldn't bother getting another set with the wood box as the box the cards come in works much better for travel.
on December 4, 2012
I love the concept - a game where the rules and even the victory goals change from hand to hand. It's like Calvin-ball with cards. It is easy to learn, plays quickly, and even though it doesn't involve a lot of deep thinking, it still requires a certain nimbleness of thought and short term strategic maneuvering. It is a good game to pull out for a round or three at a party. If the players are a mildly lubricated, it has the potential to be hilarious.
It wouldn't do for young children, but anyone past nine or ten with a decent vocabulary will probably have a blast.

The wooden box is nicely constructed with an attractive clean cut, simple design that will hold the entire Star Fluxx deck, or possibly two regular playing card decks. (I'm actually keeping the game in its original box because it is sufficiently sturdy and I like the art.) All in all, it's a great value.
on March 28, 2013
Highly addicting game that can last anywhere from a minute or two up to hours. All the Fluxx games are like that but this one in particular speaks to nearly every major sci-fi fandom: Star Trek, Star Wars, Dr. Who, Lost in Space, Firefly, and more. And the box it comes with is perfect for storing the deck, with room for expansion cards!
on December 29, 2014
This card game is a lot of fun to play. Over Christmas we ended up playing this for days. The game changes every single round. It reminds me a lot of games like Uno, where you can totally screw up the other players by playing certain cards. Definitely a lot of fun and easy to play.
on January 15, 2015
This game is fun, even my non-game fan child likes to play. I bought this particular set because of the wooden box. It's a nice box, but we don't use it for the game. The written rules may seem confusing if you've never played, but it really is easy to catch on.
on June 21, 2013
Got this game as a Father's Day gift for my hubby. We LOVE it! We stay up almost every night just to play. Super fun. The creepers make it difficult to win but the more we play the more creative we are about getting rid of stuff we don't want. Highly recommend this game to any geek or geek lovers out there. Such a blast!
on February 1, 2013
I saw this on Geek & Sundry's Tabletop and thought it would be a good family game. It has been very fun, everyone in the family enjoys playing it. It changes around so much that every game is different, it would be hard to get bored of playing this game.
Having the wooden box to keep the cards in a safe place has been fantastic and the box was much more well constructed than I figured it would be.