Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 23, 2016
My 5 year old daughter makes LOTS of drawings and painting and crafts, especially now that she's in pre-k. I was having a hard time organizing and protecting them as standard folders weren't always wide or deep enough for bigger projects, and even then I'd have 10-12 folders full. This portfolio is big enough for poster-size pictures and is wide enough for some of the thicker crafts like macaroni pictures and paperbag puppets. I much prefer needing 1-3 of these per year as opposed to who knows how many dozen folders or just shoving everything into a storage bin. Plus, I can write the year on the flap and any additional info on the body of the wallet. Its durable enough to ensure relative safety and protection, and they are slim enough I can organize them and stash them without too much trouble. I have a large tote they fit well into if I place them sideways.
I want to keep her artwork for sentimental reasons so try to down size, but I also know these could work well for her as a teenage or adult if she continues with her art. They are professional-looking and the quality is good. Price is very good, especially if you have Prime.
Mine arrived quickly, in perfect condition (no rips, scratches, discoloration, etc...) and I am very happy with it! I plan on buying more as we need them and I expect we'll need A LOT more!
on April 24, 2016
I was under the assumption that the portfolio was larger but it is not much larger than portfolios that one can buy at the dollar tree for a dollar and by comparison, the ones available at the Dollar Tree are nice quality, have more stable fasteners and options for different designs and colors at the same $1 price. This "Red Wallet" design fails in view, the velcro nearly ripped out on first opening out of the box and its composition feels more like paper. Simply dabbing the fingers with water on the exterior leaves the now softened area, slightly lowered by the action. Honestly, this is not worth my time. I will not recommend this product.
on October 7, 2012
The red wallet fastener comes in several sizes. I ordered two sizes: one for larger documents and the other for smaller ones. The wallet's thickness is about the same as a manilla folder. The advantage is that you can place a number of items in the wallet, then store the wallet on a closet shelf. I store mine flat and stack the folders one on top of the other. This space- saving storage solution leaves room in the filing cabinet for things I need more frequently. Over-sized or odd-sized papers can be put away conveniently where I'll be able to find them again. Great for certificates, diplomas, old camp photos and much more.
on November 8, 2009
I bought this portfolio to store my 12"x18" photos. I think the designer of this product should realize the portfolio should have some head room so the photos would actually go into it....

About the item itself: the portfolio has a Velcro closure and is made of waxed paper like material. I wish it would be made of a more durable material. I do not feel it would guard my enlargement photos against careless bending.

Bottom line: the designer should put more thought into it.... Now I am going back storing my precious photos with the paper envelop and cardboard that came free with my enlargement....
on April 4, 2016
Works great except Velcro tab stays attached to other side and sticky side comes off flap! Maybe I wil glue it down again.
on April 26, 2016
Not as big as I thought they'd be, but still a good option for storing larger documents and children's artwork.
on March 4, 2012
It took a long time for this order to arrive....The product was fine and other than the lead time all was ok.
on August 10, 2013
I needed to store some water colors and this does the job. I needed nothing more than this. Good price.
on October 20, 2015
Everything as advertised. Use it to transport antique maps and prints.
on June 22, 2015
Easy to use transport and use for larger sized drawings.