- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Angel City Press; 1st edition (October 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1883318033
- ISBN-13: 978-1883318031
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,677,324 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Star Style: Hollywood Legends as Fashion Icons Hardcover – October, 1995
"The Black Presidency"
Rated by Vanity Fair as one of our most lucid intellectuals writing on race and politics today, this book is a provocative and lively look into the meaning of America's first black presidency. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Beautiful fashion summaries for some very beautiful Hollywood leading ladies. My favorite fashion icons are Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, and
Dolores Del Rio. I wish the author would do another book that highlight current fashion icons such as Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry etc.