Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2005
This collection features a favorite of mine from childhood. "The Mummies from Heitius VII" pre date the Borg by twenty or so years. It's a story about Mummies that act very similar to the Borg from Next Generation. I remember how foolish the cover looked. The mummy attacking Mr. Spock on the cover was like a cross between a bad horror movie and an episode of Lost in Space. There is also another classic, "The Trial of Captain Kirk" in which Kirk is accused of a crime he didn't commit. If you like classic Star Trek this is the collection for you. I have to ask how can Volume 5 be out of print; yet the release date is December 25, 2005?
on April 25, 2007
Every Saturday when I was young, my father took me to the Drug Store for an Icee, some candy and of course a comic book. I loved these "Star Trek" comics(no they didn't have much more than the same name as the series) and I still love them. The stories were for kids but they were fun and this set has really made it fun to look back on them and share these with my kids. Now, How about that Icee!!!
on August 25, 2013
What a great way read these old classic comics. It's a lot cheaper than buying the originals. And the book doesn't fall apart reading them.