Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Star Trek Kirk And Kor Star Trek Mr. Potato Head” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 80% off the $34.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Star Trek Kirk And Kor Star Trek Mr. Potato Head
|Price:||$8.74 + $5.37 shipping|
|You Save:||$26.25 (75%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Kirk and kor star trek Mr. Potato head
- This highly detailed set includes a variety of components to mix and match and is perfect for play or display!
- Featuring captain kirk and his original klingon nemesis, kor
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that the quality of the pieces is very good, there is great detail in the boots and clothing, and arms.
The packaging is obviously made so that they can be displayed without taking them out of the box, if that is your preference. And if that was my plan I would be more happy, but from a playability stand point, they are limited.
The price point at $30/set is pretty high considering the smaller size.
- unique item for Star Trek fans
- pieces are removable, though they fit very tightly
- the pieces are molded specifically to fit, so if there are any errors in production, they may not fit. My Mr. Spock uniform didn't fit the potato and stay snapped shut.
- the facial features are one piece, making it difficult to truly mix and match all of the pieces
- a bit expensive
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I collect potato heads and this one came in nice shape still in the unopened box.Published 3 months ago by Lisa Hudspeth
Way better than expected, really cool,2 thumbs up for surePublished 14 months ago by buddy alvarado
My husband collects these and I got him one for Easter - when it came NO ONE knocked on the door to let me know it had been delivered - I even checked at 7:30pm and there was... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Nicole O'Donnell