From the Manufacturer
* Epic story: Star Trek Klingon Academy is a prequel to Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, reprising Christopher Plummer as General Chang and David Warner as Chancellor Gorkon.
* All-new 3-D engine includes a 30-mission solo-play campaign and multiplayer mode.
* 3-D interactive space terrain: Fight in dense nebula clouds that disrupt sensor data, maneuver through planetary rings, and battle within the accretion disk of a black hole.
* Command a variety of warships, from the diminutive B class of birds of prey to the enormous Accuser class Dreadnought that's up to 1,000 meters long.
* Innovative gunnery chair: Control all your ship's weapons (forward, port, starboard, and aft) while your helmsman maneuvers your warship into position.
* Cinematic-quality ship detail: Blow apart an opponent's hull to reveal individually burning decks. Lights flicker as electrical power is disrupted. Lightning surges over the hull. Scorch marks leave the scar of battle.
* Over 40 new warships: Be the first to battle with never-before-seen ships from the Federation, Klingon, Romulan, Tholian, and Gorn races as well as that of a new race, the Sha Kurians.
* 10 new weapon systems: Defend the Empire with new weapons technology such as the antimatter field projector device and the tractor beam resonator cannon.
* Comprehensive mission editor lets you create your own missions or even an entire campaign featuring all six races, diverse terrain, and over 50 starships.