5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book
The best book about Star Trek TOS since the Justman/Solow book. Really well done, with great photos (many I have never seen before). The text on each episode captures many anecdotes that I had not heard before either. And I love that the authors included some early aspects of fandom -- including the first few New York conventions. If you are a fan of the original...
Published on August 26, 2010 by Gary H

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent book...but cheap quality binding.
One can spend hours sitting at a couch flipping through this book. The problem is that the hardcover is cheaply made and the glue that binds the spine falls apart and then you're dealing with pages coming loose.
Published on December 27, 2010 by Anton Karidian

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas with Star Trek, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
This was purchased for a gift--A great value and wonderful info and photos. My son-in-law was really happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Mix of Old and New, Would be Better in Larger Format, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
This would be better in a larger format that you could sit on the coffee table as a conversation piece. The pictures are great, but would be better bigger.

As a long-time trekker, there is a lot of information that I've seen before, but it's worth it for the stuff that I haven't.

Overall, I'd say it's a good book to add to a sparse collection, but it won't add much for the hard-core fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift., May 4, 2013
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
I purchased this book as well as the follow up one for my son-in-law. They were the perfect gift for him since he is a Star trek fan. He loved them both!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color pics, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
I bought this as a gift for a friend. I totally geeked out and kept it for myself. I loved that show when I was a kid...you can almost pull it off as a coffee table book if your spouse is easily amused.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great photo journey for the original series, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
As a true Star Trek fan, I enjoy finding great books such as this one that contains exquisite photos chronicling the show's phenomenal history. This one fits the bill. Not only does it contain great archival photos, but it has some sweet historical tid bits that describe the photo or the episode, etc.

My only real draw back is that the book has an odd shape compared to my other big coffee table books. I much preferred the layout and design of another great book, Star Trek Vault: 40 Years from the Archives. But this is a great addition to my Star Trek collection.

Having just went to the Star Trek Grand Slam Convention here in CA featuring the entire cast of The Next Generation, I will definitely be picking up that version of this book, also found here on Amazon (Star Trek: The Next Generation 365).

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek : The Original Series 365, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
It is like an encyclopedia of every star trek episode, how show began, about Gene Roddenberry and piloted shows. Book actually is 730 pages each page discussing episode, how characters came to be part of show, etc is accompanied by large pictures of that topic. Highly Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book bad product, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
Beautiful pages great story's but lousy quality of the binding of the book it literally fell apart while reading it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
I bought this gift for my Grandfather for Christmas & I am confident that he will enjoy it. The only problem that I have with the book is the packaging. There is none. This book came with a larger order that I had made with Christmas gifts & it had no plastic wrap or protection whatsoever so the outside cover was a bit scuffed up which is why I gave it four stars. Other than that it was the product advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something old, something new, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
If you've been a fan of Star Trek "TOS" for a while, chances are good you know quite a lot about the history of the show. And indeed, this book covers a lot of familiar ground. But there are also plenty of things I did not know! Some behind the scenes photos are heretofore undiscovered treasures. One really gets a sense of how groundbreaking this show was for its time. Because there were only 79 episodes, this book is able to devote more text and pictures to each one, which is why I rate it one star higher than the also-excellent "Next Generation 365".

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek: The Original Series 365, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Star Trek: The Original Series 365 (Hardcover)
Another original Star Trek series I purchased for my Son, who has Autism. He really enjoys this book and goes through it entirely every time he brings it out to read. Recommend for all original Star Trek Trekkies!

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 | Next ›

Star Trek: The Original Series 365
Star Trek: The Original Series 365 by Terry J. Erdmann (Hardcover - September 1, 2010)
$29.95 $26.96