Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: Plastic StrapColor: Storm Trooper - PlasticChange

on March 30, 2013
I purchased this watch for my son. He loves it. Not very many features and the time is a bit hard to see in bright sunlight. (Hence, 4 instead of 5 stars). However, it looks very nice, and it keeps time accurately. One other note... while this watch is listed as a child's item, the strap is long enough for a teen or even an adult.
on February 19, 2014
Trying to help teach my son the concept of time and the importance of time management ("if you finish your chores in the next 15 minutes you'll have 30 minutes to play video games" etc.) and he loves Star Wars. Seemed like a good fit.

The watch well built, good quality. Appears to me that it will last a good long time. Only complaint is that it seems to be made for older kids. At 7 (granted he's pretty thin) the watch is very loose on his wrist even at the tightest setting. May be better sized for a 10+ year old.

Oh well, he loves it and I think it'll last long enough for him to grow into it.
on December 26, 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my son. He opened it Christmas day and the batteries were dead. No big deal just change the batteries right? Yea, no so much. The back of the watch is positioned underneath the plastic overhangs where the watchband is attached. You have the pry it up with a screwdriver and work it out. did that more or less okay, but now how to get the thing back in under the plastic overhang to position it over the screw holes.

Had this thing arrived with working batteries I would have given it a good review. but given how difficult (impossible) it is to change the batteries, 1 star.
on September 26, 2013
My 7 years old son wanted a watch, I thought for the price was great. He is also a Star Wars fan and green is his favorite color. He wear this all summer and still works. Even thou it says is water proof we decided to keep it away from water, so I do not know how "water proof" this might be. I would buy this watch again if he loose it. He is very happy with his watch.
on February 9, 2014
Overall, the watch is of great quality and works without any issues. That, and my son loves the SW/Yoda theme.

Occassionally, however, if he wears it too long, it starts to rub his wrist wrong and he wants to take it off--hence the missing star.

Great watch for kids, easy for them to use, durable, and cool looking!
on July 24, 2013
Looks like a nice watch.. but the numbers are a smidge hard to read. They dont show up well, until you move the watch to better light.. Hope my grandson like it..
on January 3, 2014
The watch is fine, but one of the main reasons we picked it was for the stopwatch function, which the description said it had. It does not have it. We would return it, but it's not worth the hassle for the price. Will have to buy another one someplace else because it was something our son really wanted the watch for.
on July 15, 2014
This watch was a Christmas present for my 8 yr old grandson. I am giving it 5 stars because he really likes it and wears it everyday. During a recent visit he had the watch on, it is well worn but still running. This particular grandson is a bit of a dare devil (he ski races) and the watch is still one piece.
on January 23, 2015
On the Saturday after Christmas I received this watch and gleefully presented it to my 5 year old son. It looks smart and bright as it catches the eye and immediately loving it, he has worn it day and night, shower after shower, swim session after swim session ever since. It really is water resistant and comfortable as advertised. If the band is a bit large for your child you can easily cut it to size. The material is so soft he'll never notice the band anyway.
The problem I least expected was that within three days,the bright, beautiful color of the band faded, first into a dull orange and eventually into hues of gray and brown. I thought some crayon or ink had gotten onto it until I spent the better part of ten minutes trying to clean it. I eventually had to accept that the generally prescribed use of the watch by my sonforced the color to fade. Only the casing remains white. I don't know what lining, pigment or dye is used in the band material but I certainly hope it isn't toxic. Whatever it is, it will likely rest on the skin of your child.
My son liking the construction of his first watch sees no reason to complain about this perhaps because he thinks, rightfully so, I will send it back. He thinks these funky changes of color are "cool". And so because he likes it so much, because it keeps good time, is otherwise durable and has a nice blue light he enjoys, I have decided to allow him to keep it, (and can only think, hope and assume it isn't dangerous).
Now, some of you out there in Amazon Land may say, "Well, why do you let him wear it 24 /7 anyway?"
And my answer is simple: It is a comfortable nice looking watch, it is a gift that reminds him of the good days of Christmas, plus he can organize things around the day. Plenty of people wear their watches 24/7, which is why there are water resistant, alarm featured, rubberized watches. You shouldn't have to expect such things should happen to a watch, even if it's a kids watch at a low price. Plus deep down inside, I find it hard to believe that Lego would make a product that would harm kids. I hope I'm right.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2014
My son loves it, but I have to buy another one- after 3 mo of wearing it, the watch band broke.
Good for the price I guess.
Hope he decides he likes something else in the near future since I really do want him to have a working watch.