Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 3, 2012
I got these as a cyber-Monday deal and my son is thrilled with them! They are better than pictured and perfect for any Star Wars lover!
on February 20, 2013
AWESOME figures the paint is more show accurate and a great toy many hours of enjoyment to be had
Commander wolffe just needs articulation like the troopers and helmet is not removable.
on March 29, 2013
My son is a big Star Wars fan and this was on his Wish List. He loves it and thought it was a good price for the many figures included.
on January 7, 2013
For my grandson, can't miss with anything Star Wars. Commander Wolffe is one of his fav clones.....Long Live The Empire!
on January 22, 2013
These figures are obviously more minature than other brands but it's not that big of a deal when using "imagination". Otherwise, they're a sturdy battalion with good detailing. Was worth the 15 bucks for four figures.
on January 26, 2013
was a wise choice for my grandson. He was introduced to Star Wars when he was 3 by his father. He has his Dad's "old" Star Wars toys so it was fun to add this set as his own! Packaged well and the toys has already had lots of use and with NO breakage. It is good to know the products you sell are of good quality as is your Kindle. Thank you.
on January 7, 2013
I bought this for my adult daughter who is a Star Wars fan and she loved it! It was a Christmas gift.She collects Star Wars paraphernalia and thrilled to receive it to add to her collection.
on July 20, 2013
I got these as a christmas gift for a young star wars fan.

I have to admit it was not east to wrap them up.

I wanted to open the package and start a saga!
on December 25, 2012
Purchased this for my nephew. I think he will love it. Box and everything arrived in great condition. Very nice.
on December 16, 2012
Very happy with the purchase. I got a good deal on this at half price. Thats all I have to say