5.0 out of 5 stars OUTTA THIS WORLD!!
Published 11 months ago by Cappy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad for What it Is
Cool novelty item for the Star Wars/ Boba Fett fan. I bought it on a whim and the price was right at the time. Delivery was fast, but I had to return it due to misaligned stitching on one of the outside side pockets, which rendered the pocket useless. Returned the backpack, but the price had gone up since the delivery/return period so I didn't purchase a replacement...
Published 6 months ago by H. Lam

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTTA THIS WORLD!!, September 28, 2013
This review is from: Bioworld Big Boys' Star Wars Storm Trooper Backpack (Apparel)
I bought this for my husband for his new work bag. He works in IT, so he carries a laptop everyday along with cables and his stuff. This is an awesome backpack with plenty of storage and a section for his laptop. He currently has the Targus brand messenger bag and backpack....this looks like it could also be made by the same company b/c the straps are nice and padded, it has several compartments inside the smaller front pocket for keys, pencils, phone, etc. The Star Wars logo is on one of the shoulder straps and is a nice detail. For the price it is OUTTA THIS WORLD & even though my husband is almost 40 yrs old he is a true Star Wars fan and Boba Fett is his favorite. I'm sure all his work buddies will be jealous ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your buck!, December 4, 2013
I was a little worried when I ordered this considering the price was so affordable, fearing that the quality might not be what I wanted. To my surprise, this backpack is made EXTREMELY sturdy with durable material, strong straps, and lots of cushioning. It also looks even better in person than in the picture. The details are awesome and while definitely nerdy, it is subtle enough to not get attention from non-Star Wars fans. I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and he shows it off to all of his friends and barely takes it off. This product is definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 28, 2014
Bought to use for work. Love the look. Getting lots of compliments. Too bad it doesn't come with a blaster and a jet pack feature!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, yet stylish - perfect for this season's nerd, January 16, 2014
B. Seavers (elk grove, ca United States) - See all my reviews
My last backpack came from an era where the number of pockets and pouches seemed to be on the rise. So I was looking for a backpack that was simple. I needed one zippered pouch for my books and binders, and another for my pens. Nothing too fancy. This fit the bill. It is nicely made, padded, and seems professional. I'm 6 feet tall, and it fits well with about 4 inches of additional adjustment strap left to use. The smaller zippered pouch has smaller areas for pens, and such. And on both sides, water bottles or soda fit well in the open pouch areas. And it looks cool. As one who doubted the "made for adults" claim on the backpack, I was happy that this is not a kid's backpack. Yes, it's very simple. But if that's what you want, it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Boba Fett fans will LOVE this backpack, January 28, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my husband and he flipped out when he opened the box. It was made very well and the attention to detail (per my husband) is spot on. I liked that there were pockets but not so many to limit what could fit in the backpack. Even with the laptop space used there is plenty of room for many other items in the main compartment. I highly recommend this to all Boba Fett fans out there!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 6, 2014
I ordered this for my son. He really likes it. I think it is nice, but not as good of quality as our High Sierra bags. It does have Star wars logo zip pulls, and a nice cushy laptop pouch built in. The coloring is nice, too.Time will tell, maybe this will be better in the long term than I think! A tad pricey in my opinion, but the cool factor is great,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, May 15, 2014
Pros
1. Well Made

Cons
1. Small

Washing
I've already put it through the wash once and it held up nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy construction with cool style, June 25, 2014
I have four sons so I look for quality and duribility. This backpack is high quality & Sturdy construction more than worth the price. I don't think I will have to buy my son another backpack for a few years. Also, nothing is cooler than Star Wars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack!, March 10, 2014
Jamie K. Oar (McKinney, TX, US) - See all my reviews
Great stitching, durable, inside padded pocket is a bonus. Got this for a Valentine's Day present for my boyfriend and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and well made gift, March 8, 2014
I purchased this for my husband as a traveling bag and it is very well made and has a great deal of storage space. The design is authentic and it is fun while also very convenient.

Star Wars Boba Fett Mandalorian Backpack