Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Size: One Size|Color: Orange|Change

on September 30, 2010
Be careful when ordering this gun - the picture and description say it's blue and orange, but I received 2 white and orange guns, and my sons were very disappointed because they didn't match the Clone Trooper guns that go with their Halloween costumes. The guns work the same, but be aware you're not getting the item as advertised. I saw the white and orange guns cheaper on several Halloween costume websites, so you're probably better off ordering elsewhere and at least getting what you order.
on December 7, 2009
Item received was not the item displayed online. Wrong colors. Son very disappointed. Won't buy from here again.
on November 2, 2009
My boys have had such a good time playing with these. They sound different but it just seems to add to the fun.
on October 17, 2015
Maybe it is just the one we received, but the battery compartment is too small for the AAA batteries and we can't get them in to make it work. If we get them in, then the battery compartment lid won't close. We will be sending back. Otherwise, my 8 year old did like it and was looking forward to using it for Halloween
on December 16, 2015
I purchased this to go with a Commander Cody costume for my son. It is quite chintzy and broke with a little rough play. (My son is 6!) The sound quit working after a month of playing. I'll look for something else in the future.
on January 3, 2014
I was looking for a last minute blaster for both of my kids for halloween since we went with a Star Wars themed halloween get up. These worked fine for the holiday but I wouldn't recommend them for any extended amount of play time. They aren't built to last or to hold up to any rough play.
on November 11, 2015
This was as expected. Disappointed that the screws were so challenging to open to place batteries. This was for Halloween. My son played with it for about 5 minutes and then didn't even take it with him to trick or treat. Cheap - plastic gun. I could have purchased already working from Spirit store or target for same price.
on November 17, 2014
This is a sturdy play gun that I purchased to go with my son's Star Wars Clone Trooper costume for Halloween. It make a fun sound when you "shoot" it. He loves it and has played with it a lot!
on December 18, 2014
My 10 year old has had this for a few months now. Amazing product, he runs around with it all the time and plays games with his friends in the yard with this. Very durable! I will order more in the future!
on March 28, 2016
If I could give zero stars I would. The sound didn't work from day one but it was a Christmas present, so we couldn't really send it back. Santa's presents are supposed to work! Also, in the three months since Christmas almost every other plastic piece has broken off. Piece of junk.