Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) (Packaging May Vary) [Blu-ray]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on July 30, 2016
This series could have been on a VHS and I would have given it 5 stars. The Blu-rays are good.
on July 29, 2016
What is there to review? It is Star Wars. It is a classic.
on July 29, 2016
Vader screaming noooooo!!!!! again I hated it the first time on revenge of the sith and now to put it on one of the best scenes in the original trilogy is appalling. PLEASE whoever is in charge release the original versions not this added extra crap.
on July 27, 2016
It wont let you down unless your a total nub.
Great movies
on July 26, 2016
Best bundle for the stat wars fan
on July 26, 2016
Took away one star because the case arrived damaged. Luckily the movies were unharmed.
on July 26, 2016
I want to give this 5 stars. I REALLY do. Huge Star Wars fan. Only reason I can't go 5 stars is because my DVD box sets that I bought 10 years ago had WAY better bonus features. I was very disappointed that the Bluray, which if anything should have MORE content and features was missing features that made my old DVD sets so great. They DO have bonus material but it is very limited compared to what has accompanied the saga in the past. The behind the scenes documentaries and featurettes on the old DVD collectors sets were phenomenal. So as much as I love Star Wars, sorry, this was disappointing.
on July 25, 2016
awesome
on July 25, 2016
A great set and an awesome value!