CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Star Wars: Darth Vader Lightsaber Chopstick
|Price:||$12.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Star Wars Jedi Darth Vader "Chopsabers" in red
- Approximately 9" inches in length
- Join the dark side while you dine!
- Collect them all!
- Official licensed product
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Star Wars: Darth Vader Lightsaber Chopstick
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||elegant sunrise(Japan Premium)||Toystop||StoreJapan||Yorozuya Yokoshima|
|Color||Multi-colored||MaiceWindu-Purple-Light UP||Multi-colored||Luke Sky Walker-Green|
|Item Package Weight||0.05 pounds||0.18 pounds||0.06 pounds||0.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
But, if I enjoy them so much, why only a 4 Star rating? Well, for two reasons:
1. They are not dishwasher safe. Yes, you have to wash them by hand.
2. The "blades" can be slippery, making some food difficult to grasp.
As one review stated; the "blades" do not light up. I know there are some that do, but not this brand. I knew this when I bought them, but I want others to also be aware.
1. They have smaller diameter tips than normal chopsticks.
2. They are smoother and have less friction than normal chopsticks.
3. As a result of 2, you have to hold everything with more force (haha).
You certainly could eat with them and I'm by no means a chopstick pro so they may be fine for you but be aware of those factors I mentioned.
These chopsticks are definitely NOT for beginners, though. The plastic is very slippery, and the lightsaber handles can get caught on one another if you aren't very skilled at using chopsticks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave these as a gift and he loves them! The washing instructions makes them a little needy but totally worth it for how fun they are.Published 2 months ago by Ali
Bought as a gift and they loved it! Just wish it actually lit up.Published 2 months ago by Erin Merlo