‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Send in the clones!, May 2, 2002
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
Army builders, army builders, army builders... That's what us collecting folk know Stormtroopers and Clone troopers as :) And with good reason!
What better way to mix up your squads of preview Clone troopers than with these little red guys? (The red is a distinction of rank)
This figure is a huge improvement in design on the preview clone trooper. Boasting NINE points of articulation, and a slew of accessories for a basic figure, this is really a great purchase. Even comes with it's own stand! Nice.
The posability lets you capture alot more of a feel of individuality between the identical troops and I'm eager to put the two I bought in with the rest of my growing clone army. ...

5.0 out of 5 stars ..., August 22, 2007
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
Well, this was my first clone trooper. I got him when I was five. He still hasn't broken, compared with some other ones out of my nearly 100 figures. The articulation isn't too bad. He comes with a DC-15A blaster rifle, a tripod-mounted cannon and a rock to stand one of his feet on for poses and stuff. I only wish he also came with the DC-15s blaster carbine, too. The only place to find one of these nowadays is online, so I recommend that you buy this.
And don't listen to the guy who reviewed below me, red markings mean captain. And that's only on Phase I armor, on Phase II colors on armor signify your unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars clone trooper (and ones coming soon), February 17, 2003
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
This figure is great! It comes with a cannon that fires a missile really far (about 9 feet). The clone trooper is incredibly detailed its red markings signifying he's a lieutenant, plus, he looks really good in or out of the package. P.S. Later on in 2003, Hasbro is coming out with 3 packs of clones (included is a 3 clone commander), droids, and jedi.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very fun toy., June 10, 2002
"memrie" (Bay Springs, MS United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
This toy is very fun. The gun is cool looking, but he doesn't hold it good. He's fun to play with in wars. He's my newest SW figure and one of my best. I really recommend getting this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Ep II: Attack of these guys, July 16, 2002
Simon (Brampton, ON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
Considering that the title of latest Star Wars flick is called Attack of the CLONES, adding a clone trooper to your collection would seem like a good idea! This guy is pretty cool, and has very good detail. I guess since the preview clone trooper was white, they decided to paint this one red, for variety. He comes with a blaster rifle which doesn't quite fit snugly into his hands like it should, but also included is a mounted, projectile-firing cannon, a great bonus.
There's something to be said for the articulation on the clone trooper. Just by the way the knees bend (one bends back, the other rotates horizontally) this guy really seems to come to life. He looks like he's crouching down to fire the cannon, or slightly sagging under the weight of the rifle. Kudos to the designers for this little bit of realism.
With that said, what's the little added stand for? I'm pretty sure it's to plug into the clone trooper's right leg, but I have no idea how to properly use it in a pose. Also, we'll probably be seeing troopers colored blue, yellow, and green as well, so for those who are building a clone army, save some money for the other ranks!
Another quality Ep. II figure. Get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool but flawed, April 30, 2002
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
I love how the clone trooper was designed after Jenga Fett, at least helmet wise. Now while I did think that there were some minor faults with the model of the Jenga Fett action figure I bought those faults were nothing compared to the clone troopers. Personally I was let down a bit with the body proportions of the action figure. I found the proportion of the helmet to be slightly bigger and obvious to the human eye. I thought this was strange looking. Flexibility wise, I didn't have problems with that although I wished that I was able to bend the arms at the elbow joints. The body of the figure itself is rather skinny. I thought it would have the similiar mass size of Jenga Fett. What really annoyed me was that the rifle that came with the figure didn't hold well in the hands of the figure. Either the hands or the rifle could have been designed better. I did like the missile launcher. That I didn't have a problem with. Call me picky but this design of the clone trooper could have been better. Nevertheless cool design for a early prototype of the clone trooper before the era of Darth Vader.

5.0 out of 5 stars n.k. didn't write this, June 21, 2002
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
THIS IS DEFINETLY ONE OF THE BEST NEW STAR WARS FIGURES. HE IS JOINTED IN 9 PLACES! HIS GUN IS COOL,BUT KIND OF WOBBLY IN HIS HAND. THE CANNON REALLY SHOOTS AND IS VERY NICE, BUT I LOST THE MISSLE THAT CAME WITH IT.HE IS SCULPTED PRETTY WELL AND SO IS THE ROCK HE COMES WITH. EVEN THOUGH STANDING HIM UP CAN BE A PAIN, YOU CAN JUST LEAN HIM ON HIS CANNON. BUY LOTS FOR ARMIES! THEY ARE EASY TO FIND SO GO AND GET A COUPLE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Must Have Figure, June 14, 2002
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
This of course is the Clone Trooper and what eventually becomes the Storm Trooper in the ongoing Star Wars saga. It's cool to see the early storm trooper and how they originated and this figure represents it perfectly. The figure also comes with a tripod weapon for posing (which can take some time!), but none the less, the Clone Trooper is very cool and worth the money. It makes a great addition to any collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars UNLEASH THE CLONES!!, July 19, 2002
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
imagine, a whole army of Jango Fett!! This is a good figure, it comes with lots of accessories, and is really posable. the tripod cannon is fun, but the blaster rifle is so cool to pose the figure with. It even comes with a rock that is supposed to be a stand of some sort, but i cant et it to stand up for more than half a second. that is the only drawback though. Overall it is a gnarly figure.

5.0 out of 5 stars ep.2 clone trooper, June 2, 2002
This review is from: Star Wars: Episode 2 > Clone Trooper Action Figure (Toy)
This is a great toy. The only problem is that it does not hold its rifle well. But the cannon is AWESOME! This is a great toy for building a clone army, it has 9 points of articulation! I know it does'nt sound like much, but for a star wars figure that is great. It is deffinately worth the price. If you are a true star wars fan, you will buy this toy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›