5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest "functional" Jedi equiment on the market.
Published on January 13, 2012 by Tx-Bill

3.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough
Soft but not very thick. Son is 6' 3" and comes below knees but not floor length as thought it would be.
Published 4 months ago by Sandy Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest "functional" Jedi equiment on the market., January 13, 2012
This review is from: Star Wars Jedi Fleece Bathrobe
I gave this to the groom at a bachelor party and he jumped out of his chair. He is a huge star wars fan and has been playing the Old Republic for weeks. He got his zippo engraved with this same Jedi symbol the week before and I knew this was the right choice when I saw it. He wore the robe the rest of the party and kept the baggy hood up and his cellphone in the deep front pockets.

The Medium robe is 4" from the floor on a 5'10" guy and when absolutely dry, is extremely light. The material is fleece and extremely soft. This product will see miles of use between the groom himself and his new wife who has stolen it already. I told him that we'd get her the Sith robe.

5 stars for making my gift choice an easy and memorable one. And for an outstanding product with near immediate delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Nice, December 1, 2011
Purchased this item in a large for my husband. Fits him well in the shoulders, but it is almost a little too long. He is only 5'8" so I could easily recommend this for any one that is 5'8" and taller. The "Fleece" title is a little misleading. I thought the texture would be more like a fleece blanket or the material that you see used in outdoor jackets. But it is not. It is a very, very, very soft material I'd describe it as a cotton chenille. My husband loves this robe, it is perfect for any Star Wars fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain cool!, March 6, 2012
I got this for my hubby as a birthday gift and now I'm rethinking my choice. It would be nice to see my husband in REAL clothes again! It's very soft and warm according to the man who won't take it off.
Oh and when he opened it and realized what it was it was like looking at a little boy getting his first light saber!

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Bathrobe, January 11, 2012
Bought this robe for my teenage son. He loves it! It is really soft. He is 5'8. The large size robe was not too long for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 3, 2011
This review is from: Star Wars Jedi Fleece Bathrobe
My boyfriend is a huge star wars fan he did not know this even existed! It was the best birthday present ever! Came in a nice timely fashion and was amazing! Thanks again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for all Star Wars fans!, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Star Wars Jedi Fleece Bathrobe (Misc.)
It's not as thick as I thought it would be, but it's nice and warm. It is very long, I'm 5' 10" and it's very close to the floor when I'm walking around. Overall I can't find one thing I dislike about it.

Very happy with the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft it hurts, September 2, 2012
This thing is exactly what I hoped for when I saw the product description. It's HUGE on me, I'm maybe 5'7" and not a bulky guy at all so it engulfs me basically, which is exactly what I was looking for. The material itself is soft beyond description and it's holding up well to my abuse. Oh and the hood is phenomenal, probably my favorite part of the bugger. Buy one now and I won't have to point at you and laugh for not owning one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything I wanted it to be, April 26, 2012
Satish Sharma (LANCASTER, PA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Jedi Fleece Bathrobe
This robe is relatively good quality, soft, and very star wars-y. I'm satisfied with what I got.

I'm 5'7 and a Medium fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, Efficient delivery, January 26, 2012
Nisimako (Tianjin, China) - See all my reviews
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my boyfriend, and he was so surprised by it and immediately put it on after opening. He's more than six feet tall so this worked well for him, and it's so soft, I'd say the texture was like a really plush towel. I often borrow it but I'm not nearly as tall as my bf so I just look like a Jawa.

My one criticism is that it was thinner than I expected. I don't think it mentioned how thick the fabric would be in the description before I purchased it, but it was thinner than I've seen some robes/bathrobes were in places like Target.

5.0 out of 5 stars May the robe be with you, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Jedi Fleece Bathrobe (Misc.)
It's a robe.

Soft, warm, and well made.

The hood is massive so I would not recommend battling Sith while wearing it as it can easily obstruct your view.

Star Wars Jedi Fleece Bathrobe (One Size)
$79.99 $39.00