Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Star Wars Kaadu and Jar Jar Binks Playset Episode I
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 13, 2013
I really like this Kaadu and Jar Jar. Jar Jar has lot's of detail and fits into the saddle perfectly. He comes with an atlatl to attack the trade federation. The Kaadu is nice with good detail. But he can't stand up as good as some of the other creatures in this line but it's still pretty good. The running action is also pretty good. It also comes with reins so Jar Jar doesn't fall of or something. This is a nice addition to any Gungan collection so get this. Overall this is a great item and I would recommend it to any Star Wars fan.
on August 6, 1999
The Jar Jar figure in this 2-pack is great! Its energy ball atatl is cool. However the kaadu's realistic running action is really lame! It makes it really hard for it to stand up. Star Wars fans-buy it!
on January 6, 2000
I recently got my Kaadu&JarJar and I really have to tell you I think this is the worst painted Jar Jar ever and the Kaadu won't stand up on his own! It's lots of fun lying on its side! oh well I completley LOVE the entire rest of the Star Wars line. But Compared To Opee (the large scary fish) w/Qui Gon Jin, this is just "cruddy" in comparison. how come? thanks!
on September 1, 1999
This toy is excellent for a kid who really likes to play. I believe the Jar-Jar figure is much better than the Com-Tech one for the fact that the knee joint is movable. I really like the Kaadu. The detail on it could have been better. The running action and the staff are pretty lame though. You can't even stand the Kaadu up. All in all, a great toy. But not worth the money you pay for it.
on January 19, 2016
Love it.
on May 10, 2013
this is for my 5yr old sons birthday.. NEXT MONTH so i havent taken it out of box yet okay
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse