5.0 out of 5 stars The Battle For Hoth Continues!
Published 16 months ago by Seth C. Dortch

2.0 out of 5 stars Average at best
This data pack doesn't add enough to the game in my opinion. I play this game every week at a club and the base set and the first data pack are good work well, this one is just a gap filler.
Published 16 months ago by itmo

5.0 out of 5 stars The Battle For Hoth Continues!, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars LCG: The Search for Skywalker Force Pack (Toy)
First up if you don't have Star Wars: The Card Game, pick that up because you will need it. This is the second expansion to Star Wars LCG! And it's a nice addition to the game. I just got it in the mail so I'm giving you my first impressions on the new cards. I could be wrong on some by over or under valuing them. But I wanted to give anyone interested some thoughts on it.

Contained in this pack are 2 each of every objective. There is Rebel Alliance, Smugglers and Spies, Light Side Neutral, Imperial Navy, and Scum and Villainy sets. No Sith or Jedi objectives in this pack.
At first glance the set seems to be a little weaker overall than the first force pack, Star Wars Lcg: The Desolation of Hoth Force Pack. But it is by no means a weak set at all! Hands down I think the most exciting set in the pack is Sensors Are Placed. The Rebel Alliance objective. The objective is irritating for the dark side player. And Echo Base is just a sick card! I'm also excited to see the Death Squadron Star Destroyer too! A nice game changing card as well.
If you're into the game you'll want to pick this up. Now just like my other review, I will include a complete card list for what you get in the pack. If you see x2, it means two complete sets are included. I also added the info showing what faction the set is as well.

The Search For Skywalker
Objective Sets 43-47

43: Sensors Are Placed (x2) (Rebel Alliance)
2. Echo Defender
3. Echo Defender
4. Echo Base
5. Echo Base Shield Generator
6. First Marker

44: Renegade Squadron Mobilization (x2) (Smugglers and Spies)
2. Renegade Squadron
3. Renegade Squadron Operative
4. Muntions Expert
5. Echo Caverns
6. Target of Opportunity

45: Preparation For Battle (x2) (Neutral Light Side)
2. Hoth Scout
3. AAC-1 Speeder Tank
4. AAC-1 Speeder Tank
5. Tauntaun
6. Shelter From The Storm

46: Deploy The Fleet (x2) (Imperial Navy)
2. Death Squadron Star Destroyer
3. Death Squadron Star Destroyer
4. Fleet Navigator
5. Death Squadron Command
6. Admiral's Orders

47: Jabba's Orders (x2) (Scum and Villainy)
2. Weequay Elite
3. Weequay Elite
4. Jawa Trading Crawler
5. Jabba's Palace
6. Get Me Solo!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars LCG: The Search for Skywalker Force Pack (Toy)
this product is fantastic in new players should not be intimidated by the length of time it takes to learn during the first play through. Once the fundamentals are in place, which should take about two games, this is both very fast paced and very flexible In how it is played. My girlfriend and I have been having a lot of fun with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another must have force pack, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars LCG: The Search for Skywalker Force Pack (Toy)
I love the Star Wars LCG and this force pack just adds to the fun of the game. It adds more objectives as does all of the packs, but you can never have enough of them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Average at best, May 18, 2013