Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on September 25, 2011
Brief as it is, this short is full of charm and humor, good for multiple viewings, and well worth the money, especially given the extra animated shorts included among the special features. The gags are all over the place and obey no continuity rules, so approach expecting lighthearted, all ages, non-canon fun and hope, like me, that there are more of these already in the planning stage--if not in active development.
on September 17, 2011
Missed this a few months ago when it was on Cartoon Network, so had to pick it up for my 2 and 5 year old. We love all of the Lego video games, so this was a big hit. The main part of the story involves some padawans that Yoda leaves with C3-P0 (not a good idea) who get into trouble and end up on Tatooine. Even though it is only 22 minutes long, there are many inside jokes that older fans will appreciate (Vader cameo appearance). It comes with both the Blu-ray and DVD versions which is nice. Definitely recommend for fans of Star Wars who have Padawans of their own!
on November 3, 2011
I purchased this movie and really enjoyed it. There are many people complaining about the length of the film. My only guess is that they do not pay attention to the special features section. The first thing I did was watch the special features. There are no making of documentaries or anything like that, but there are loads of animated and stop action shorts that are very entertaining and humorous and push the length of the movie comparable to that of a feature film. Once done with the special features, I watched the main film and that was just icing on the cake.
VINE VOICEon July 9, 2013
After watching (and loving) the LEGO Batman - DC Super Heroes Unite movie, I HAD to buy the Star Wars LEGO movies, too. They're little gems that I wasn't previously aware of. They have all of my favorite characters with their familiar personalities, yet they poke fun at them as well. They're equally fun for children and adults with inside jokes (a LEGO George Lucas stops by to chastise Darth Vader, Jar Jar Binks gets blown up, etc.).

After watching the LEGO Batman movie, though, I was surprised that this Star Wars LEGO "movie" was only 22 minutes. However, if you watch all of the extras, you get about an hour's worth of programming, so it's still worth the price. The extra animated shorts with Star Wars LEGO characters are equally entertaining. There are two "Star Wars in 2 Minutes" shorts. One squeezes the first trilogy into 2 minutes, and the second squeezes the second trilogy into 2 minutes. Also included are "The Quest for R2-D2" and "Bombad Bounty" animated shorts. The second features everyone's favorite love-him-or-hate-him Gungan, Jar Jar Binks, being chased by Boba Fett.

I look forward to many more LEGO character movies featuring well-known characters that poke fun at themselves.
on March 24, 2013
Yes, it's not a movie per say as it is only 22 minutes long, but it's packed with action and humor. Definitely a great DVD for all ages. It also has plenty of extra features to make up for the short movie.
on January 18, 2012
This little movie is great for kids and grownups. Lots of little laughs all the way through. If you've ever watched any of the little lego movies online or on demand through Comcast - where Star Wars makes little 2-3 minute movies to watch - this is like hitting the motherload.

To us, it's worth the price. And, my little girl who is 6 has watched it 5-6 times already. So cute. I love that she loves lego, and Star Wars.

One thing that came out of this is a building session after. Very creative. We all tried to make our own little Star Wars lego scene and I thought it was a good family bonding time.
on May 29, 2013
Are you a fan of Star Wars? A fan of Lego? If either or especially if both, then this is a must purchase for you. When I first saw this air on television, my girlfriend and I (both in our mid-30s) were shocked to find ourselves laughing throughout the entire program. While extremely child friendly, there is enough adult humor to keep everyone entertained. For the price and the sheer amount of enjoyment you will take from this, it would almost be a crime to not have it as a part of your Star Wars collection.
on November 24, 2013
Very funny but too short! It has some bonus material but not enough to warrant the price. That being said, if you love Legos and Star Wars, you will be happy watching this blu-ray disc. If you can get this for $6 or less, then 5 stars would be a must but anything higher would be too much for so little content.
on March 6, 2013
This movie is incredible! My kids (and I) LOVE this. We have already watched it multiple times and the special features are great. I recommend it for any child Star Wars fan, totally family friendly, not like episode III, that poor excuse for a movie that was rated PG 13.
Buy this NOW! Stop reading the reviews, seriously, STOP.
Why are you still reading, I said go buy it, it better be in your basket.
Don't make me tell you again!

Seriously dude? Go buy it.
on September 16, 2011
Most of this content is out there on the internet already, but wally world had it on special with the launch of the blu-ray movies today so I picked it up. The main film is 22 minutes long and looks great on Blu-ray. It is well done and very funny. My 5 year old daughter, 7 year old son (big lego fan), and myself all watched it and loved it. There are 4 shorts included with two (bombad bounty and the quest for R2) I thought slightly better then the two part very short history of star wars. All the shorts were great though. Most of the lego star wars universe is shown, with so much more created just for this film. there is also a 5th bonus feature doen animated comic style that isn't done at the same high definition as the main movie and 4 lego based trailers. this does add a few more minutes of content and despite being of a lower visual quality, my son still liked it.

It comes with both the blu-ray disk, which I mentioned looks great, and the regular DVD. Which is good because my son has access to a dvd player so he can watch that one at his leisure now, while the blu-ray stays a bit safer. Yes there is a noticeable difference between the two visually, but the DVD version looks good on a flat screen as well. The set also includes a figure of a young Han Solo which my son is working hard tonight on homework to earn.

All in all not a bad package for the sale price despite their only being about 30-35 minutes of total content. My son will milk several hours (if not days) out of it half hour or not. If you are on the fence and either love star wars, love legos, or love both my vote is to pick it up if you can get it for the intro pricing.

Edit: Son has watched it 6 times since we picked it up two days ago. He would watch it more if we would let him. I've watched it twice and this may be sacriledge but am actually glad I picked this up over the blu-rays as the content here is new (to me), very funny, well done, and has tons of cameos. I actually rate this higher then the robot chicken short movies or the family guys ones. Anyways still rate this a buy, just be wary of the high prices floating around on the internet. I picked it up for about a 1/3 of the price of the blu-ray 3 pack of movies on release, which I think is fair.