Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 25, 2015
I'm kind of surprised that I didn't see this in any other reviews, but this shirt has a major inaccuracy. The diagram represents the lightsaber used by Anakin Skywalker (Ep III) that was then given to Luke Skywalker (Ep IV) while the description on the shirt refers to Darth Vader's red lightsaber built between Ep III and IV. I know I sound like an uber-nerd saying this, but honestly who else would be interested in a T-Shirt with a lightsaber diagram on it?
on December 15, 2014
I love the design, the fabric it's lightweight and nice but it runs a bit large. I read the reviews and I listened to them and went a size bigger than my usual L, ordered XL and after washing it it shirks a bit but still runs large. the other thing is that the difference between a L and a XL are HUUGE! and XL it considerably bigger than a L. I have a L from this same brand and fits way too small and the XL feels like 2 sizes bigger at least. So L it's too small and XL too big... No middle point. The sleeves are also HUGE! I don't have skinny arms and I think i could fit both of them in one sleeve. Such a pity that the sizes are so weird.
on June 26, 2014
I have the Millennium Falcon schematic shirt(From Target) and the Tie Fighter Schematic shirt(Amazon), and I always get alot of comments when out and about or down at Star Wars Weekends at Disney. I Figured this shirt would be a good addition to my collection.

I ordered a XL and the shirt was about the right says for an XL, it has shrunk a little bit.

I tend to like my shirts in the thinner retro type cotton fabric and this was similar to that but not quit. Not quite as comfortable as the Millennium Falcon shirt but I would recommend it.
on September 12, 2015
Bought this shirt to replace some of my older Star Wars shirts. I'm 5'5" with DD bust and broad (for a girl) shoulders. So I got a large this king it would fit in the bust. It's tight around the bust and is sewn together using a tube style trunk (as opposed to stitching down the sides) so it's not very fitted. I'll be using some of the excess fabric from the bottom to alter it better to my shape.

The cotton fabric is also heavy. If the weather is too hot summer, I avoid wearing this shirt.
on May 4, 2014
My husband and I are huge Star Wars fans, so I got him this for Christmas and he loves it. It's been washed many, many times and still looks as good as the day it was purchased. My only complaint is that it comes in only two colors.
on February 11, 2014
I bought this as a present for my fiance along with another shirt. This shirt is supposed to be a 3XL and it fits like an XL. He's going to give it away. Disappointed.
on January 17, 2014
Bought and giggled when it came. My honey and I are super geeks! This really does glow in the dark. Quality cotton , sit and stylish cut for a man
on May 6, 2014
Like the heading, I'm a Star Wars fan. When I saw this shirt, I had to have it. Arrived on time too. Thanks
on March 30, 2015
I really liked the idea and layout of this shirt, however I'm a little disappointed with the printing quality on the shirt. The words aren't always legible, almost like a stamp that didn't quite have enough ink on it. This may be a stylistic choice for the designer, who knows. I just thought from the pictures that the words and details would be easier to read. Not so bad that I would return it or anything, just not what I was anticipating.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2015
A very cool tshirt. Seems to fit according to size. My only gripe is in the details describing the schematic under the drawing - it says it's a drawing of Darth Vader's light saber. You Star Wars faithful please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is a drawing of Anakin Skywalker's light saber. Even so I love this tshirt!
review image