Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Star Wars Men's Old Rebel T-Shirt
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2014
This shirt is perfect for every occasion. Whether you're battling sith in the slums on Nar Shadda or just simply taking a weekend trip to Naboo with the Family, this shirt is perfect.
on May 26, 2015
The awesome thing about this shirt is that only other nerds will recognize the symbol. I picked up this shirt for a family trip to Disneyland and my wife had no idea that it was a Star Wars shirt until I told her what the symbol is. I am typically a large and it was a little smaller than expected, but it fit me fine. If you're close to between sizes I would order one size larger just to be safe.
review image
on August 28, 2013
very subtle design on the shirt. does not stand out and scream "hey look at me, i am a huge star wars nerd" even though i clearly am. the quality of the shirt is great and fits perfect. i am 180 lbs and got a medium.
on June 10, 2015
The ad says that the company sells domestic & imported goods. True: this came all the way from China & says "Made in China". The design is black on a black T-shirt. Although there is a label stating that it is 100% cotton, it feels like a rayon / polyester blend with no cotton whatsoever. The neck is all stretched out. It fits ... not well. Its not as pictured & not what I wanted. I'm disappointed.
review image review image
on August 19, 2014
The shirt is defective, not at all like the picture. The print is obviously very off-center. I bought one and returned it thinking - "Probably just got a bad one." Ordered another one, same problem. It's like they have a big batch of defective shirts and they're hoping people won't bother to return them. Very disappointed. Looks like a drunk guy did the screen printing. Worst thing I ever got from Amazon.
on October 30, 2013
A simple star wars tee. Good quality, fits true to size. Great price. The subdued colors makes it obvious its star wars but not like in your face "I'm a star wars fan!!!"
on September 17, 2014
I received this T-shirt and I loved it. I had read all the reviews, so I carefully washed it (inside out, low temperature) and hung it out to dry. The print was all but gone. Instead of a washed out Old Republic / Rebel logo, I now had a grey shirt with some unrecognizable dark grey smears on it. I will try to contact Amazon / Newbury and ask for a replacement, because I can only hope that this was a production issue.
on October 24, 2015
It was always difficult having to explain to random people what a Star Wars geek i am. They all assumed i was ordinary until i grabbed them by their shoulders, shake vigorously, and yelled "STAY ON TARGET!!!"

Now, this simple, yet effective shirt lets everyone that sees me to keep their distance in awe of my fandom.

I'm 6'1", 190lbs and the large fits great.
on January 12, 2016
Love the shirt, but it's 100% cotton and it shrinks an entire size down. So whatever size it is when you first try it on, it will get much smaller after the first wash, even if you wash it in cold water and dry it on the lowest heat setting. So buy a size larger than the one that fits right out of the package.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 21, 2016
The emblem's the thing, of course, and the shirt feels decent which is more than I can say about other "licensed merchandise" apparel I have bought. I can't feel any difference between the plain fabric and the part with the emblem---no plastic stiffness. Sizing seems normal for a man's shirt; the cut is straight up-and-down, this is not a fitted or athletic tee. Not bad!

For those interested in the details: 90% cotton, 10% polyester; Made in Honduras. Some shrinkage as expected after washing but nothing dramatic.