5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
We ordered this for our nieces 5th birthday. She loves her some Yoda and squelled with delight when she opened!!!!
Published 16 months ago by Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but much smaller than other Mr Potato Heads...
Published on May 8, 2012 by S Tuffnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE ALL THINGS YODA AND WHO WOULD NOT LOVE A ..., July 11, 2014
Melissa A. Martin "Wolf Soldier Girl!" (Your guess is as good as mine! USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure (Toy)
I LOVE ALL THINGS YODA AND WHO WOULD NOT LOVE A YODA POTATO HEAD. IT IS SO CUTE! I WOULD EVEN TAKE HIM OUT OF THE BOX ALTHOUGH I WANT TO SO BAD. THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT GIFT FOR ANYONE THAT LOVES STAR WARS OR JUST YODA IN GENERAL. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

5.0 out of 5 stars great gag gift, July 7, 2014
Made a great gag gift for my 30+year old Star Wars collector, son

5.0 out of 5 stars So great, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure (Toy)
This was just another potato head to add to my collection. Star wars is one of my all time favorite movies and I love Yoda.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoda Potato Head, January 13, 2014
F. Holdren (Huntsville, AL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure (Toy)
This item was a purchased as a gift. The Star Wars Potato Head collection are really nice and fun for all ages. The price was reasonable given the popularity of the item. Packaging was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure (Toy)
All was as expected no complaints I do not mind leaving ratings but do mind writing novellas for review. Rather not leave feedback. Bad for sellers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure (Toy)
Gift for a Master YODA fan, I loved it and so did she. We will be looking for more Mr. Potato Star Wars because of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for a young adult son, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure (Toy)
My wife and I purchased this for our soon-to-be 19-year-old son and he LOVES it! He already has the Darth Tater and he feels these feed his Star Wars penchant very well.

The size is good, the price wasn't bad and our son loves it a great deal. He has it in an auspicious place in his dorm room and his First Sgt. left him a note for it during the last inspection, telling him he liked it and wondered where he could get one?

Definitely a great gift for Star Wars fans.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but much smaller than other Mr Potato Heads..., May 8, 2012
This review is from: Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure (Toy)
We bought Yoda for my son to play with his Spud Trooper but it was way smaller and the parts were incompatible to swap around unfortunately. We did not know the size of Yoda would be way smaller as there was nothing on the description so we ended up with a nice keepsake that could not be used with his other Mr Potato Heads. i recommend it as long as you realise the size is incompatible to swap with other Mr Potato Heads you may own.

5.0 out of 5 stars spuds, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure (Toy)
My son collects potato heads of all kinds. When we saw the Star Wars figures in potatoes, we had to get it. It came very quickly, exactly what we ordered. And it's on a shelf overflowing with other potato heads, too. Great gift! And it would be sturdy enough to play with.

Star Wars Yoda Mr. Potato Head Disney Figure