CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Star Wars Science Force Glove
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Discover if you have the power to control the Force
- Change the magnetic polarity
- Force push or Force pull.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unleash the force with Uncle Milton's Star Wars Science The Force Glove. Using the power of magnetism, The Force glove lets you attract and repel metal objects with the palm of your hand. Simply flip the magnet to choose between FORCE PULL and FORCE PUSH, giving you the power to push away droids or pull in a lightsaber.
Discover the Power of the Force
The Uncle Milton Star Wars Science The Force Glove allows you to harness the power of the force like Anakin Skywalker. This stylish black glove with silver trim features durable rubber padding on its palm with a circular metal disc sewn in. The included puck-shaped magnet features engravings on both sides, indicating which side is for FORCE PUSH and FORCE PULL. Simply attach the magnet to your Force Glove and control the power of the force with your own hand.
Push and Pull Force Targets
Included with the Force Glove is a magnetic base with attachable Force target cut-outs of battle droids and a lightsaber. Use the palm of your glove to push the trade federation droids away, then flip the magnet around and pull the lightsaber into your hand. Our testing team found that the included magnet is not particularly strong, and is much more adept at pulling objects in than it is pushing them away. Still, the glove is strikingly designed and durably constructed. Also, running around the house drawing in metallic objects without grabbing them is an inherently fun activity that will keep Star Wars fans entertained for hours.
Informative Jedi Training Manual
Go online to unclemilton.com to find an informative Jedi Training Manual that details missions you can undertake with your Force Glove. Print out the activity sheets and master your use of the Force.
What's in the Box
The Force Glove, glove magnet, magnetic base with two force targets, and instructions.
Star Wars Science
The Force Glove
At a Glance:
- Stylishly designed black and silver glove with padded rubber palm
- Flip the magnet to choose whether it pushes or pulls
- Includes a magnetic base Force target with attachable droid and lightsaber cutouts
- Go online for a fun and informative The Force Glove Jedi Training Manual
- Six years nd up
- Ready to play
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 8:10 Mins|
+ Educational facts on magnetism and The Force
+ Excellent Star Wars design
- Cardboard targets, not very durable
- Novelty doesn't last long
- Younglings could become frustrated
The reason I am rating this a three is a couple reasons:
(1) You have to have the magnet VERY close to even move the droids at all, I'm talking an inch away from them.
(2) When you get that close the droids don't slide on the table like the picture shows. They jump up and attach to the glove. This made the toy fun for all of five minutes before my son realized it was nothing like the movies.
(3) I have to supervise this toy closely. The magnet that you flip from positive to negative is not attached to the glove in any way, so if the magnet is taken away from the sewn in metal, it can get lost or eaten by the family dog. It would have been nice to have it attached so it doesn't get separated from the glove.
Overall, it's a cute toy and concept, but it doesn't work all that well. It's great for teaching a star wars fan about magnets.
With my reasoning out of the way, let's get down to the nuts and bolts of this product. Looking at the glove in its packaging, it's not that impressive at all. In fact, you almost think you're getting ripped off by picking it up off of a store shelf. However, the lean packaging holds quite a bit. You get the glove, two cardboard cutouts (a battle droid and a lightsaber), a magnetic base with which you can attach the cutouts, and another magnet that features the Imperial logo and the Rebellion logo on either side that fits on the glove. A learning guide is also included.
Simply flip the magnet to whichever side you want and attempt to "Force" push or "Force" pull the object. It's very simple and, to be quite honest, can be a tad bit boring rather quickly, but it provides parents an opportunity to take something most youngsters (and adults) love, Star Wars, and combines it with educating children about science (specifically, magnets). Educational toys often get a bad rap for being boring and in this case, it is a bit true, but after the science lesson is over, your child will have an Anakin glove to play with and is ultimately why most kids want this toy.
There are other Star Wars Science toys out there that are a lot more fun such as the Dark Side Detector Mini Lightsaber and the Boba Fett Launch Lab, but for what it is, the "Force" Glove is a pretty cool toy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very small glove. My 5 year old can barely fit in the glove and it moves the objects included only when you are an inch away. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mark gormley
This toy is worthless. The magnet is very weak. I can't get it to stick to the glove unless it's right on top of it. As a result, I have a very disappointed 6 year old.Published 8 months ago by Mrs26